How Vietnamese consumers are changing diet?
The Hanoitimes - Vietnamese consumers are shifting towards healthier lifestyles which include eating and drinking habits.
Globally, people turn their attention to what they eat every day. Not surprisingly, Food Safety and Health remains Vietnamese consumers’ top concerns, according to Kantar Worldpanel’s latest study conducted in September 2019.
This trend is reflected in every aspect of their lives. Indeed, almost 80% of total Vietnamese households living in Urban (4 key cities namely Hanoi, Danang, Ho Chi Minh City and Can Tho) claim that they exercise regularly for better health and are willing to pay a higher price for healthier foods.
Furthermore, Kantar is also seeing the changes of Vietnamese consumers towards healthier lifestyles which include eating and drinking habits.
The following infographic shows how Vietnamese consumers’ diet is changing today, differences among different cities. Those changes are growth opportunities for F&B players.
- Kazakhstan puts Covid-19 situation under control
- Another Vietnamese geopark recognized by UNESCO
- Recruitment demand in Vietnam drops 20% q/q in Q2 on Covid-19: Survey
- Vietnam starts collecting traffic fines online
- Vietnam: Nearly 8 million workers lose jobs or on furlough on Covid-19
- US ambassador announces completion of project to preserve UNESCO heritage site Ho Citadel
- Hanoi timely delivers aids to 385.4 thousand people hit by Covid-19
- Nearly 89% of Vietnam population covered by health insurance
- “Yoga from home”- celebrations of 6th Int’l Day of Yoga amid Covid-19
- UAE aids global efforts against Covid-19 pandemic
US committed to making US-Vietnam ties “a model of international cooperation and partnership”: Pompeo
US companies continue to see tremendous investment opportunities in Vietnam
Hanoi looks to boost potential of night economy
Vietnam commended for improving access to e-public services
ASEAN Summit in Hanoi expected to boost intra-regional economic links
Hanoi works closely with ADB to ensure progress of urban infrastructure projects
Vietnam Airlines retakes Jetstar Pacific from Qantas
Hanoi strives to ensure safe and stable investment environment for investors
Removal of permanent residency requirement to pressurize Hanoi's budget