[Infographic] Finance minister takes over as Hanoi Party leader
Dinh Tien Dung, 60, began his career in finance and construction sectors.
Dinh Tien Dung, Minister of Finance, officially becomes new secretary of the Hanoi Party Committee in the 2020-2025 term.
Dung, 60, replaces his predecessor Vuong Dinh Hue who was elected Chairman of the National Assembly in late March.
Chairman of the National Assembly Vuong Dinh Hue congratulates newly-appointed Secretary of the Hanoi Party Committee Dinh Tien Dung. Photo: Thanh Hai
The newly-appointed municipal party chief has experienced different positions in the finance and construction sectors.
- Hanoi: domestic tourism stimulating program debuts
- Hanoi strives to create 10,000 jobs for rural workers
- NordCham seeks greater cooperation with Hanoi in green urban development
- Hanoi polytechnic lecturer receives Italian Order of the Star
- Hanoi named in Vietnam’s top 10 business-friendly localities
- E-government key to improve Hanoi public satisfaction on governance: Expert
- Some 350,000 Covid-19 vaccine doses to be administered for Hanoi residents
- Vietnam Stock Exchange set to have registered capital of US$130 million
- Hanoi team ranks 1st at National Archery Championships 2021
- First smart electric bus underway in Hanoi
Vietnam no longer labeled as currency manipulator: US Treasury
Travel to Ninh Binh: the outstanding tourism attraction of Mua Cave
Hanoi: domestic tourism stimulating program debuts
Ba Vi Tourism Festival - Highlight of Hanoi’s suburban tourism
Remarkable tour packages offered Reunification Day and Labor Day holidays
Danang announces list of housing projects for foreign ownership
Vietnam warned of imported Covid-19 transmission amid rising regional cases
Hanoi team ranks 1st at National Archery Championships 2021
Vietnam moves up in int’l vaccine regulation ranking