JobsGo, WindSoft Vietnam, EcomEasy secure investment from Vietnamese fund
The Hanoitimes - The Vietnamese fund has capital of US$3 million and is looking for five startups to invest an amount of US$200,000-500,000 in each project.
Vietnamese venture fund Viet Valley Ventures announced on May 12 its investment in three tech startups in Vietnam namely JobsGo, WindSoft Vietnam and EcomEasy in terms of financial investment and directional support from the fund itself.
|The Vietnamese fund and three startups at the signing ceremony. Photo: Vietnamnews|
Explaining the reason for investing in these three startups, the fund’s representative told local media that these projects are involved in technology, requiring moderate investment but may yield profit almost immediately. “We are looking for startups to invest from products to people,” the representative said.
Established in 2019, the Viet Valley Ventures gathered four experts in the field of technology in Vietnam and the Silicon Valley in the US with a goal of turning Vietnam into a Silicon Valley in Southeast Asia.
Founded in 2018, JobsGO is a mobile recruitment and job search platform in Vietnam. Two years after being launched, the startup has one million users and three million applications, and 20,000 recruitment businesses.
WindSoft specializes in providing software solutions and mobile applications to help businesses manage and embark on digital transformation to maximize sales and improve customer experience in the 4.0 technology era.
Meanwhile, EcomEasy focuses on providing comprehensive solutions in marketing and sales on e-commerce channels for businesses. The company has four representative offices in Vietnam, Thailand and Singapore.
- Vietnamese private enterprises’ participation in e-government should be encouraged
- Vietnam speeds up production of Covid-19 vaccine
- Google share in Vietnam search market hits low on competition from Coc Coc
- International experts appreciate Vietnam’s high ranking in GII 2020
- A Vietnamese scientist develops treatment drug for Covid-19 patients
- Vietnam maintains high rankings in Global Innovation Index 2020
- Vietnamese students’ coronavirus-proof helmet wins top-10 award
- Vietnam innovation improves in three consecutive years
- Vingroup launches its new smartphone designed by Vietnamese team
- Joining FTAs, Vietnam strengthens intellectual property protection
Vietnam needs clearer pathways for renewable energy: Mitsubishi Power
Dragon Dance Festival to return to Hanoi next month
Vietnam, foreign experts to discuss how to build Hanoi into UNESCO Creative City
Google Doodle celebrates Vietnamese folk opera
Apple partner Pegatron mulls US$1-billion investment in hi-tech projects in Vietnam
Hanoi’s weekend pedestrian streets allowed to reopen from September 18
European investors propose US$1 billion logistics project in Vietnam
Vietnam says ASEAN doesn’t want to get trapped between competition of major powers
Vietnam launches advisory message to prevent Covid-19 spread