Lost in Moc Chau plum blossom forest
The Hanoitimes - Exploring the Moc Chau on Lunar New Year, besides the opportunity to enjoy the wonderful scenery of white plum hills, visitors also have the opportunity to experience the customs and unique cultural beauty of the ethnic minorities here.
Plum blossoms in Moc Chau only last about 2 to 3 weeks and often bloom in the Lunar New Year.
The journey will lead you to Pa Khen, the capital of white plum blossoms of Moc Chau, destination of the true plum hunters. No matter how many times the visitors come here, every time they are amazed at the beauty of the scene in this place. It is simply a breeze, the fragile petals falling lightly like snow on your hair, your shoulders and scattered on the ground.
Wonderful landscape of Moc Chau with white plum hill
- Poland – the country of amazing destinations
- Ha Long Bay among world’s 25 most beautiful places: CNN
- What do you know about Poland? Here’s a chance!
- Discovering enthralling Vietnamese history with 6 finest museums in Hanoi
- Danang becomes latest addition to Thailand-based event planner MICE
- Red River named among eight world's greatest river cruises
- Hanoi's Tran Quoc Pagoda listed among world’s top 20 most beautiful Buddhist temples
- Bat Trang officially recognized as Hanoi's tourism destination
- Duong Lam ancient village – a must-visit destination in Hanoi
- CNN lists seven of Vietnam’s best cave experiences
Vietnamese banks come closer to big deals
Room for Vietnam-Russia trade growth remains large: Deputy PM
Hundreds of employees quit Hanoi’s first metro line
Hanoi yet to decide pricing of water from controversial Duong river waterworks
Hanoi’s air quality index on week days: Mostly at bad levels
Vietnam’s role in reshaping Asian supply chains is growing: HSBC
Foreign businesses seek more revision of Vietnam’s investment policy
Hanoi to host series of activities to celebrate Cultural Heritage Day