March 27: Vietnam’s coronavirus case toll rises to 163
The Hanoitimes - Six of the 10 new cases are linked to Bach Mai hospital in Hanoi and Buddha bar in Ho Chi Minh City.
Vietnam confirmed 10 new cases of coronavirus infection on March 27, lifting the total to 163, according to the Ministry of Health.
|Photo: Tuoi Tre|
Of the 10 new cases, three are foreigners of British and Brazilian nationalities, three others are Vietnamese students returning from the UK, two are residents in Hanoi, one is from the northern province of Hung Yen, and one in the Central Highlands of Lam Dong.
Of the cases confirmed Friday, three are linked to Covid-19 patients at Bach Mai Hospital in Hanoi, one of the leading hospitals in Vietnam, and three others are connected with Buddha bar in Ho Chi Minh City.
As of March 27, as many as 20 of the affected patients have recovered and been released from hospital. Six others have also recovered. No death has been reported so far.
- May 30: Newest Covid-19 patient in Vietnam is 1-year-old child
- May 27: Six more Vietnamese Covid-19 patients recover, 49 active cases left
- May 25: Vietnam reports one fresh coronavirus case, totaling 326
- Vietnam’s health ministry plans to repatriate Covid-19 British patient
- May 18: Vietnam coronavirus cases hit 324, latest infections are imported
- May 15: Vietnam records 25 new Covid-19 cases, all imported
- Vietnam mobilizes best doctors to cure British Covid-19 patient
- Lung transplant indicated for British Covid-19 patient
- May 12: Vietnam goes through 26 days without new local coronavirus infection
- May 11: Eight more Covid-19 patients in Vietnam recover, infection count flat
In new normalcy, Hanoi seeks to lure more investment
Hanoi seeks permission to use proceeds from SOE sales for urban railway projects
Japan, Philippines, South Korea plan to reopen borders to Vietnam
Chinese contractor demands extra US$50 million to operate Hanoi’s first metro line
Predictable legal environment to help Vietnam attract FDI post Covid-19: NTT Data Vietnam CEO
Scorching heat strikes Hanoi with temperature surging to 40 degrees Celsius
Hanoi to build sewage collection system to revive its dying river
More monetary easing measures still to come in Vietnam: Fitch
Iconic lakes in Hanoi