May 04, 2017 / 20:13
Mexcellent “Cinco de Mayo”
The Hanoitimes - Opportunities to enjoy a dinner buffet with signature Mexican dishes at Pan Pacific Hanoi.
“Mexican food is so full of colour, life and music. It is like a piñata exploding in your mouth”, said award-winning comedian, actress and writer Kate McLennan.
Pacifica Restaurant will celebrate “Cinco de Mayo”, the famous Mexican food festival, with the Mexican flavour fiesta in our dinner buffet. The Mexican specials, including freshly made quesadillas, fajita station, enchiladas, chicken tortilla soup and more, will be generously added to the scrumptious spread of the freshest salad, sushi and the rotating carvery station.
Mexcellent “Cinco de Mayo” will be run from 05 to 14 May 2017 at Pacifica Restaurant, Pan Pacific Hanoi, 1 Thanh Nien Road, Ba Dinh, Hanoi.
- Vietnam bags record high of gold medals at SEA Games competition
- Vietnam football dream comes true with “Vietnamese spirit”: Coach
- Vietnamese flood streets to celebrate historic football victory
- S.Korea plans to build Vietnam-style village at coach Park Hang-seo's hometown
- Hanoi hosts series activities to celebrate Moscow Days in Hanoi
- Netflix wants to produce its program in Vietnam, for Vietnamese people
- Vietnamese most preferred TV show in Tet holiday may stop airing
- Heart of Hanoi to turn into Italian square this weekend
- Vietnam to host SEA Games 31 and Para Games 11 in 2021
- Renowned Belgium music band to rock up Hanoi audience this weekend
Vietnam under pressure to address corruption in private sector: UNDP
Hanoi aims to excel in socio-economic performance in 2016 – 2020: Mayor
80% of online public services in Hanoi available at advanced stages
First hospital in Hanoi to establish cardiovascular surgery department for children
Despite overall optimism, health remains top concern of Vietnamese consumers
Vietnam football dream comes true with “Vietnamese spirit”: Coach