1. Quan An Ngon - an elite of Vietnamese cuisine
Upon entering the restaurant, guests are usually amazed by a poetic and ancient envoironment painted in a deep and rich color. The picture is also similar but only in the memories of the old Hanoians.
The food at Quan An Ngon is not only prepared by the best skilled chef, but also enhanced by the enthusiasm of the entire managers and staff. Quan An Ngon is always an attractive destination for Vietnamese people who love “home food” and to learn about the culture of Vietnam.
Address of 4 branches of Quan An Ngon in Hanoi:
- 18 Phan Boi Chau street, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi
- the 1st floor, Buiding 25T2 Hoang Dao Thuy street, Cau Giay District.
- No. 34 Phan Dinh Phung street, Ba Dinh district, Hanoi
- B2-R2, Royal City shopping center, 72A Nguyen Trai street, Thanh Xuan district, Hanoi.
2. Quan Que - Bringing the northern typical dishes
If guests want to enjoy a true taste of the meal, "Quan Que" is an ideal restaurant for them. The restaurant provides all the familiar specialties of the northern region and many hotpots.
These dishes in "Quan Que" have attractive and delicious taste, and traditional recipes which easters can not find in any other place.
Address of two branches of Quan Que:
- No.146 Hao Nam street, Dong Da district, Hanoi
- No. 2A Tran Quy Kien street, Cau Giay district, Hanoi
3. "Goc Que" Restaurant brings peaceful atmosphere to guests
Country Corner restaurant gift like gentle countryside between Hanoi noisy, bustling. Here, the guests not only enjoy a peaceful space, gentle, relaxed but also enjoy a meal very Vietnamese.
Address: No.19, lane 183, Dang Tien Dong street, Dong Da District, Ha Noi
4. Mam Buffet - Dozens of Vietnamese dishes are provided at a buffet
It can be said that at the "Mam Buffet", dishes play a role as the connection between culinary and culture, a harmonic interference of ingredients and flavors that have left deep impressions to guests.
Address: No. 67-69 Tran Nhan Tong Street, Cau Giay District, Ha Noi
5. Quan Xua
Located on Ngoc Khanh Street, "Quan Xua" is the best destination for those who want to enjoy the special flavor and richness of the Vietnamese dishes.
Besides, it serves custumers with special dishes such as Lau Ca keo Ca and Lau mam of the South, Hanoi's Cha Ca La Vong.
Address: No.104A Ngoc Khanh street, Ba Dinh Dist, Hanoi
6. RUM Quan - Introducing typical dishes of the northwestern region in Hanoi
One of the most popular and delicious dishes at the restaurant is the frog hot pot.
Customers are interested in the delicious and unique taste of hot pot at the RUM Restaurant. All foods are thoroughly marinated under the specific separate formula of the restaurant.
Address: No.1, lane 39A, Tran Thai Tong street, Cau Giay district.
7. Quan Sanh - An unique variation of flavours of the Vietnamese cuisine
Most of prominent dishes in Sanh Quan's menu are foods produced from chickens and cows.
Address of two branches of Sanh Quan:
- No. 8, Lane 97 Pham Ngoc Thach Street, Dong Da District, Ha Noi
- No. 22 Huynh Thuc Khang Street, Dong Da District, Ha Noi
8. Hanoi Corner
When entering Hanoi Corner, you will be amazed at the space designed to reconstruct an ancient Hanoi capital such as the 3D pictures to recreate street corners in the Old Quarters, the One Pillar Pagoda and Hanoi Opera House.
The restaurant also offers over 100 dishes inspired by the traditional flavors of the North.
Address of two branches of Hanoi Corner:
- No. 259 To Hieu street, Cau Giay District, Ha Noi
- No. 160 O Cho Dua street, Dong Da District, Ha Noi
9. Phuong Nam Restaurant - The southern cuisine conquers Hanoi's guests
The restaurant introduces the southern typical dishes to easters in Hanoi capital.
In the recent years, Phuong Nam Restaurant has really become familiar with Hanoians who want to enjoy typical regional dishes such as Hu tieu, salad, hot pot.
Address of two branches of Phuong Nam Restaurant:
- No.115 Bui Thi Xuan Street, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi
- No.2, lane 69, Chua Lang Street, Dong Da District, Ha Noi
10. Ao Quan
The restaurant's space is degined with many ancient features of the northern villages. Here, diners could enjoy countryside's dishes like xoi (sticky rice), frog, fish and hot pots.
Address: No.18, lane 19, Dong Tac street, Kim Lien ward, Dong Da district, Hanoi.