Feb 21, 2017 / 14:22
Nhat Tan Bridge will be decorated with leather led lighting system
SunGroup and Phillips Lighting (Netherlands) recently signed a cooperation agreement on designing, supplying and installing Nhat Tan Bridge leather led lighting system.
At the signing ceremony
As planned, the project will be completed and put into use at 42nd anniversary of Liberation of Southern Viet Nam and National Reunification Day (April 30), giving the Nhat Tan - Vietnam’s longest cable-stayed bridge - a new look. Accordingly, the bridge will be installed with thousands of LED lights that will display a variety of artistically vivid undulating designs nightly.
Addressing the signing ceremony, Chairman of the Hanoi People’s Committee Nguyen Duc Chung said that when the project is completed, Nhat Tan Bridge will be the architectural landmark on the route from Vo Chi Cong - Vo Van Kiet - Vo Nguyen Giap - Noi Bai International Airport and become a symbol of friendship and effective cooperation between Netherlands and Hanoi.
On behalf of the city leaders, Chairman Chung expressed his sincere thanks to Ambassador of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Viet Nam Nienke Trooster and General Manager of Philips Lighting for their assistance for this significant project and hopes the two sides will continue to promote cooperation in the field of urban lighting in the near future.
- Hanoi seeks further support from Russia in vaccine supplies
- Hanoi pushes for GRDP growth of 4.54% in 2021: Mayor
- Hanoi earmarks US$28.4 billion for capital expenditure over next five years
- Hanoi targets 7-7.5% GRDP growth in 2021-25 period
- Hanoi relaxes restrictions, allowing takeaway after two months of shelter-in-place
- Mooncake heats up in Hanoi’s supermarket amid pandemic
- Skillful hands: get-rich-quick secret of Ha Thai lacquer craftsmen
- City dwellers return to normal life on first reopening days
- Eateries in Hanoi required to scan customers’ QR codes
- Foreigners in Hanoi get Covid-19 vaccine jab at night
UNGA: Vietnam calls for unity in fight against Covid-19
Vietnam takes flexible actions to new situation
US firms keen on investment in Vietnam
Hanoi seeks further support from Russia in vaccine supplies
Aerial view of traditional soya sauce wins International Photo Award
The winning artworks of “Ha Noi is…” Illustration Contest announced
Vietnam’s wood industry strives to extend its reach globally
Boeing 737 Max aircraft expected to fly in Vietnam soon
Skillful hands: get-rich-quick secret of Ha Thai lacquer craftsmen