Paintings highlight Hanoi cultural and heritages in autumn
The Hanoitimes - The artists have partially shown Vietnam's landscapes and people, and the autumn of Hanoi through their works.
Twenty-nine paintings featuring Hanoi's autumn along with many works about the cultural and religious heritages of ASEAN countries are being displayed at an exhibition under the theme “ASEAN with Hanoi's autumn.”
A painting about Hoan Kiem lake in Hanoi's autumn, one of the most beautiful seasons of the city.
A painting about Quan Chuong gate, which is not just a relic of the ancient Thang Long capital but a proud symbol of the modern capital city.
A street of the Hanoi Old Quarter in autumn, the place that every visitor must go walking when they come to the city.
Two seniors comtemplate the beauty of Hanoi in autumn through the works.
The paintings a large audience
The artists have highlighted Vietnam's landscape and people, the autumn of Hanoi and the heritage works of ASEAN countries.
A visitor is capturing a painting which she likes
The paintings about the beauty of Hanoi's autumn are on display between November 6 and 15.
- Snapshots of beautiful West lake in Hanoi
- Hoan Kiem lake, fantastic place in the heart of Hanoi
- Vietnam Local Specialties Fair 2020 attracts locals
- Vietnam's beauty in photographers' eyes
- Bustling Hanoi retail stores ahead of Black Friday
- Snapshots of 10th anniversary of UNESCO's recognition of Imperial Citadel
- Inner-city bridges create new Hanoi urban facelift
- Close-up of Vietnam State President’s old high school
- Sea Games kick-off run attracts 2,000 participants
Hanoi targets to have 10 logistics centers
Hoan Kiem lake - the heart of Hanoi
Hanoi pushes for cooperation with peers to boost domestic consumption
Snapshots of beautiful West lake in Hanoi
Hanoi completes traffic infrastructure to develop satellite urban areas: Official
Close-up of first train of Hanoi’s second metro line put on rails
Apple partner Pegatron mulls US$1-billion investment in hi-tech projects in Vietnam
Hanoi’s weekend pedestrian streets allowed to reopen from September 18
European investors propose US$1 billion logistics project in Vietnam