Peaceful and tranquil Hanoi in the first days of the New Year
Bustling Hanoi has turned to be more peaceful and quiet.
On the first days of the New Year, the usually crowded and noisy streets in Hanoi downtown are so quiet with few passers-by. The pace of life seems to be slower.
|These people did their routine bike ride early in the morning.|
The busy commercial hubs in Hanoi’s Old Quarter area are almost empty.
|The stunning tranquil scene of Hoan Kiem lake is early on a chilly winter day. A thin fog blankets the water surface and all over scenery around the lake.|
|A few people go out for a stroll to enjoy the peaceful and pleasant atmosphere as the surroundings of the iconic lake of the capital city are quiet and deserted.|
|In a fast-moving world, Hanoians can now slow down and enjoy a slow-paced life during the holiday.|
|No traffic congestion in the morning of the first day of the New Year.|
A peaceful moment outside Hanoi Moi Newspaper. Reading daily news early in the morning is the habit of many locals.
|A flower street vendor still makes her living on the street.|
|The serene scene in front of Ngoc Son Temple, Hoan Kiem Lake.|
|Hanoi streets are quieter than usual on New Year’s days because of the cold weather while the threat of coronavirus transmission is omnipresent.|
- Purple flowers signal Hanoi’s summer
- Close-up of Hanoi’s modern press center for SEA Games 31
- Sepak Takraw - the “golden hope” for Vietnam sport
- Vietnamese swimmers “sweat” for SEA Games 31 gold medals
- SEA Games 31 competition schedules
- Trinh Cong Son pedestrian street embellished for the big national holiday
- Impression of Friendship Journey 2022
- Hanoi embellished to welcome SEA Games 31
- Hanoi's St Joseph's Cathedral gets facelift
- Close-up of Viet Tri Stadium for SEA Games 31
Vietnam seeks int’l experiences against LGBTI discrimination
Vietnam needs “green climate Doi Moi”: UNDP
Vietnamese enterprise receives US exclusive protection for two patents
Companies from China and India temped to move to Vietnam
Facebook to charge 5% VAT on ad services in Vietnam
Vietnam seeks opportunities for sustainable education partnerships
“Vietnamese runners are my second family”: Timor Lester athlete at SEA Games 31
Hanoi wants to build second int’l airport in Thuong Tin
Hanoi handicrafts attract international SEA Games 31 guests