Shoppers anticipate great bargain in Hanoi's upcomign Black Friday 2020 event
This year’s Black Friday is set to run from November 27 to 30, with sales promotions being offered for a variety of consumer products.
Hanoi’s Black Friday 2020 is still one week away, but many brands and stores in the city have already been offering steep discount programs of up to 70% .
Steep discounts during the Black Friday event. Photo: Thoi Nguyen.
This year’s Black Friday is set to take place on this Friday [November 27], but right from the last weekend, shopping malls in Hanoi have been offering sales promotion for a variety of products, ranging from clothes, footwear to bags, accessories and cosmetics, with discounts from 50 – 70% compared to their previous prices.
Watches are among products included in sales promotion programs. Photo: Thoi Nguyen.
Notably, famous watch brands that normally only offer discounts of 10 – 20%, but this year the rebate goes up to 50% for products of Alpina, Century, Perrelet, Ernest Borel, Frederique Constant, Zenith, Rado, among others.
Customers looking at a fashion store. Photo: Thoi Nguyen.
Owners of fashion stores in Hanoi said sales promotion programs this year are to meet customer demand at one of the most anticipated shopping events of the year. Moreover, growing revenues from these events have also helped shops and brands ease financial pressure in a difficult year.
A customer named Ngoc said as the winter is coming, she wants to buy some clothes for her family, and this year’s sales events come at a perfect timing, as many products have their prices shaved by a half.
New brands launched at the end of the year in Hanoi. Photo: Thoi Nguyen.
Stores are set to keep their sales programs running from now on until November 30. In addition to offering discounts, some new brands are set to make their first presence in Hanoi by the end of this year, in turn providing more options for customers.
- Success of US$3.7-billion ring road project is Hanoi’s pride: City Party chief
- Hanoi to pilot real-time reporting system in Q3
- Hanoi Book Fair 2022 reopens after two years
- Hanoi selects final design of Tran Hung Dao Bridge
- Hanoi identifies public investment central to economic recovery
- Hanoi launches action month for drug prevention and control 2022
- Vietnam moves to next development phase in combating corruption: Party chief
- Singapore’s Infrastructure Asia seeks cooperation with Hanoi
- Some 70 investors want to renovate degraded condominiums in Hanoi
- Hanoi expects high-quality investment projects from Daewoo E&C
Vietnam to draft national action plan for circular economy adaptation
Hanoi welcomes over 8.6 million visitors in first half of 2022
Agritech, Greentech, Deeptech and Foodtech - foreign funds interests in Vietnam
Australian Foreign Minister enjoys Pho ga in Hanoi
Hanoi GRDP growth hits 7.79% in first half
Hanoi selects final design of Tran Hung Dao Bridge
Fiercer storms forecast to hit Vietnam towards year-end
Bun cha listed in the British Queen's Platinum Jubilee Cookbook
Hanoi seeks UNESCO’s support in culture, education and tourism