Strengthening trade tie between Vietnam and South Africa
The Hanoitimes - Sixteen South African businesses have shown interests in establishing partnership with Vietnamese partners in the fields of food, beverage, chemicals, information technology and machinery.
South Africa ranks first among the 10 African crucial export markets of Viet Nam with two-way trade turnover hitting nearly US$920 million in 2013, a year-on-year increase of 27%.
Viet Nam mainly exports footwear, garment, coffee, rice, cashew, seafood, computers, electronics and accessories and imports iron and steel, metal, chemical substances, cotton, fibers and wine from South Africa.
Appraising the two nations’ trade relations, Kenneth Malatsi, a representative from the South African Department of Trade and Industry hopes that the two sides will strengthen their affiliation in potential fields in the future.
- Vietnam parliament set to ratify EVFTA in next sitting
- Vietnam economy will face unprecedented challenges from coronavirus outbreak: Moody’s
- Ride-hailing services temporarily halted from April 1, except for delivery
- Vietnam trade ministry proposes resuming rice export
- EU Council gives final green light to EVFTA
- Covid-19: Massive passenger transport providers requested to minimize services
- Vietnamese air carriers reduce domestic flights on Covid-19
- Vietnam’s GDP growth target of 6.8% still within reach: GSO
- Vietnam trade surplus set to expand to US$2.8 billion in Q1
- Vietnam puts food security at top priority during Covid-19 pandemic
Hanoi has legal basis to fine people going out unnecessarily: Mayor
Hanoi protests Beijing over sinking Vietnamese fishing boat in South China Sea
April 4: Suspected coronavirus cases in Vietnam fall by nearly 1,000 in a day
Hanoi to revise economic growth target as coronavirus fight intensifies
Vietnam crude oil and natural gas production face downside risks on Covid-19
Hanoi ensures abundant supply of consumer goods in 15-day social distancing
Vietnam's factory activity drops to record low on Covid-19
Vietnam identifies three coronavirus hot spots, including largest hospital
Foreign companies express commitment to Vietnam efforts against Covid-19