To prevent Covid-19, Hanoians wear face masks everywhere
The Hanoitimes - Wearing a face mask is a simple and effective measure to help prevent Covid-19 infection in the community.
The Hanoi People’s Committee has asked local residents to wear face masks in public places after two people in the city tested positive for the novel coronavirus.
|Wear of face masks is a simple and effective measure to help prevent Covid-19 infection in the community. Many Hanoains have seriously complied with the regulation.|
|Even when Covid-19 was under control, many Hanoians kept wearing face masks outdoor.|
In particular, at crowded places such as bus stops, people are aware of wearing face masks.
|Sellers and buyers with face masks on at a wet market.|
|An owner of a sidewalk tea shop also wears face mask.|
|Face mask wearing is mandatory for adults or children alike when going outside.|
Even when doing exercise at the park.
|Local people are more conscious about about wearing masks after Hanoi recorded two new cases of Covid-19 and many people are worried about the unpredictable disease evolution.|
Le Van De, Dong Da street, Hanoi told Kinh te & Do thi that although wearing a face mask is somewhat inconvenient, he always wears it when going out to protect himself and everyone around.
According to the Hanoi People’s Committee’s direction, local people are required to apply measures to prevent and control Covid-19 such as wearing face masks and washing hands regularly with sanitizer in public places.
Photos: Le Giang (Kinh te & Do thi)
- Hanoi conducts rapid Covid-19 tests on returnees from Danang
- To prevent Covid-19, Hanoians wear face masks everywhere
- Without foreign tourists, Hanoi’s Old Quarter souvenir shops and hotels shut down
- How sacred cake for worship in Hanoi is made
- How Hanoi’s lotus-scented tea is made
- Outstanding images of "Hanoi 2020 – Investment and Development Cooperation"
- Hanoian girls posing with lotus flowers
- Bird’s eye view of Hanoi’s half-built elevated ring road No. 2
- Hanoi’s streets covered by flamboyant flowers in summer
- Vietnam’s first ever mounted police unit marches in Ba Dinh Square
Vietnam gov't strives to ensure positive economic growth this year
Vietnam PM okays national high school exams amid Covid-19 resurgence
Hanoi named among TripAdvisor’s 25 popular destinations
Vietnam economy shows positive signs in 7 months: PM
Vietnam stock market needs upgrading to emerging status soon: PM
ASEAN Summit in Hanoi expected to boost intra-regional economic links
Hanoi works closely with ADB to ensure progress of urban infrastructure projects
Vietnam Airlines retakes Jetstar Pacific from Qantas
Hanoi strives to ensure safe and stable investment environment for investors