T&T Group builds US$103-million residential complex
The Hanoitimes - The project, scheduled to complete by 2022, is expected to be the pride of An Giang province, the hometown of Vietnam’s late President Ton Duc Thang.
Vinh Thien Da Nang Company, a member of T&T Group, on January 10 held a ground-breaking ceremony to build a residential complex at Long Xuyen city, An Giang provinces in the Mekong Delta.
|The ground-breaking ceremony.|
The project covers an area of 3.5 hectares at My Binh ward with investment capital of nearly VND2.4 trillion (US$103 million). Once completed, residential complex will consist of 118 apartments along with other modern facilities, including hotels, shopping malls and conference halls.
Under the project design, 40% of the land area will be used to build a park, transportation system and public facilities, which are expected to promote a green life-style in An Giang province.
A highlight of the complex is that its architecture style is inspired by those from famous European cities such as Prague or Lisbon combining with the image of the unique floating market in Vietnam’s Mekong Delta region, making the project as a modern European quarter along the Hau Giang river.
|The estimated cost of the project is over US$103 million.|
At the center of the complex is a large square with a lotus symbol and a 5-star hotel.
Chairman of An Giang province People’s Committee Nguyen Thanh Binh expected the housing development wil lbe completed by 2022 as committed by the investor.
“The complex will be the pride of the locals,” stressed Mr. Binh, adding the local authorities will continue to support companies doing businesses in the province, known as the hometown of the Vietnam’s late President Ton Duc Thang.
- T&T Group builds US$103-million residential complex
- Construction of Long Thanh International Airport kicked off
- AES sells entire equity interest in Mong Duong 2 plant
- US energy company strengthens its position in South Central Vietnam
- Cargill opens $28m new animal nutrition plant in Vietnam
- Hanoi speeds up completion of master plan of Hoa Lac township
- Noi Bai airport runway reparation may be completed this November
- Hyundai Group interested in investing in Vietnam's colossal express railway
- Vietnam's North - South Expressway PPP projects may kick off construction next year
- HCM City demanded to put first metro line into operation by 2021
13th National Party Congress – a crucial milestone for Vietnam development
Vietnam steel export in 2021 set to grow further
RCEP reminds the world of Vietnam’s bright future
13th National Party Congress sets vision for Vietnam development next 5 years: Int’l media
What do foreign media cover Vietnam’s top political meeting?
F0 investors learn hard lesson from stock market volatility
Vietnam, Australia to strengthen ties to strategic partnership by 2023
US intensifies efforts in addressing war legacies
Member states attend forum preparing for 2021 Shangri-La Dialogue