Vietnam confirms 15th nCoV case
The Hanoitimes - So far six out of 15 infections in Vietnam have recovered and been discharged from hospital.
Vietnam has reported one more person who is infected with respiratory sickness caused by the novel coronavirus (nCoV), totaling the number of infections at 15.
|As of Feb 11, Vietnam reports 15 infections of nCoV. Photo: Baotainguyenmoitruong|
The latest case is a three-month-old baby in the northern province of Vinh Phuc who was in “close contact” with an nCoV patient who is her grandmother also from the same locality.
The baby visited her grandmother and lived with her for four days from January 28.
At present, the map of nCoV infection in Vietnam covers four localities, including the northern province of Vinh Phuc with 10, the central provinces of Khanh Hoa and Thanh Hoa one each, and Ho Chi Minh City three.
So far six out of 15 infected people have recovered and been discharged from hospital.
Among 15 infections in Vietnam, two are Chinese nationals who were found positive with nCoV in January 23 and one of them now tested negative.
Six out of 15 infections came back to the country from Chinese city of Wuhan, the original epidemic zone.
Currently, 64 others are quarantined on suspicion of nCoV infection.
As of February 11, the number of nCoV infections reaches 43,102 globally while the death is 1,018, including two outside China.
- Good preparations for qualified candidates: State President
- Stronger actions for AO/dioxin victims needed: PM
- US intensifies efforts in addressing war legacies
- Member states attend forum preparing for 2021 Shangri-La Dialogue
- Hanoi deploys security forces for National Party Congress
- Singapore appoints new ambassador to Vietnam
- Vietnam to hold online nationwide meeting ahead national election
- Vietnam-China relations: Close political links
- Nearly 1,600 representatives to attend 13th National Party Congress
- Vietnam to mobilize all forces for National Assembly election
Good preparations for qualified candidates: State President
Vietnam gov’t to facilitate digitalization among local firms
Deputy PM urges state-run firm Vinacomin to speed up privatization
US intensifies efforts in addressing war legacies
Member states attend forum preparing for 2021 Shangri-La Dialogue
Int’l. media impressed with Vietnam economic successes amid pandemic
Vietnam to mobilize all forces for National Assembly election
Party Central Committee plenum completes preparation for 13th Congress
An overseas Vietnamese: Covid-19 infected, in lockdown and the desire to fly back home