Vietnam continues launching tour promos as pandemic contained
The Hanoitimes - The stimulus program will target Vietnamese people and expats living in Vietnam.
As soon as Covid-19 has been back under control, the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism has launched a program to stimulate domestic tourism in the last months of 2020 with the theme "Vietnam tourism: a safe and attractive destination."
|Phung village, Hoang Su Phi. Photo: Na Son|
As such, the ministry has asked management bodies, tourism associations and companies to establish stimulus alliances. The program must be adjusted to meet the new consumer behavior in a new normal.
The program also encourages companies to build stimulus packages that are attractive in terms of price, variety, quality, reputation, and brand. In particular, the ministry stressed that companies should have flexible refund and cancellation policies to ensure the interests of tourists.
Besides, local authorities and businesses will also promote the communication about Vietnam –as a safe and attractive destination at all media channels, contributing to eliminating the travel reticence in the context of the pandemic.
The official dispatch also assigned the Vietnam National Administration of Tourism to be responsible for supporting localities and businesses to advertise information about the stimulus program on their own media.
Currently, travel companies are focusing on autumn trips, trying to stay operational, waiting for better epidemic control and the reopening of the international tourist market.
- Vietnam e-commerce market may lose US$2.6 billion on Covid-19
- Vietnam: Lessons drawn from first gov’t Covid-19 relief package
- Vietnam economic recovery firms up in September: WB
- Vietnam to host week for promotion of Made-in-Vietnam goods
- Trade probes against Vietnam exports double in 9 months
- Car sales in Vietnam bounce back in September
- Harada seeks partners to distribute plant-based meat in Vietnam
- Vietnam trade turnover hits nearly US$389 billion in Jan-Sept
- Passenger flow at Hanoi airport surges as domestic tourism recovers
- Vietnam, US businesses look for opportunities in post-Covid-19 period
Hanoi real estate market to heat up by end-2020
Japan PM Suga makes surprise visit to Hoan Kiem lake
Japan strongly condemns all acts escalating tensions in South China Sea: PM Suga
Close-up of first train of Hanoi’s second metro line put on rails
Apple partner Pegatron mulls US$1-billion investment in hi-tech projects in Vietnam
Hanoi’s weekend pedestrian streets allowed to reopen from September 18
European investors propose US$1 billion logistics project in Vietnam
Vietnam says ASEAN doesn’t want to get trapped between competition of major powers
Vietnam launches advisory message to prevent Covid-19 spread