Jan 29, 2012 / 17:45
Vietnam cosmetic market sees fast growth: expert
The Hanoitimes - lthough Vietnam just occupies 5 percent of the cosmetic market in Asean region, it has been quietly growing as it was only 3% a few years ago, Alain Khaiat, Vice President of the ASEAN Cosmetic Association, told in an interview.
The Hanoitimes - lthough
just occupies 5 percent of the cosmetic market in Asean region, it has been quietly growing as it was only 3% a few years ago, Alain Khaiat, Vice President of the ASEAN Cosmetic Association, told in an interview. Vietnam
However, the expert expected that
Nevertheless, Alain also pointed out some problems that could hinder
“One thing hurting in
According to him, ASEAN now occupies a very small proportion of global natural & organic market, but it is growing with the economic development and the concern about environment.
“It would also be beneficial for farmers in
US is the biggest market in this field, followed by
As the market for beauty food is growing rapidly in the world, Thailand, the leadership of this field in Asean region, will organize the two exhibitions Bio Beauty and BioFit (BeFit) and Health Food & Ingredient Thailand 2012 from March 29 to April 1 in Bangkok to promote Asean as the center of health food, beauty wellness, fitness, anti-aging and rejuvenation products and service.
“In total we expect 200 exhibitors from
Health Food & Ingredient
The numbers of visitors are expected to increase from 24,000 last year to 30,000 this year.
Overseas and Asean visitors are also believed to surge from 1,600 last year to around 2,200 this year.
- Australian aircraft flies Vietnam's second rotation of Military Field Hospital to South Sudan
- Vietnam’s second field hospital to join UN peacekeeping forces
- Vietnam announces list of 39 dead victims in Essex lorry case
- Jackie Chan's Vietnam trip cancelled on protest wave
- US Defense Secretary Esper to visit Vietnam soon
- Vietnam refutes low Internet freedom ranking by Freedom House
- Vietnam to bring Essex victims' bodies home soon: PM
- Vietnam lawmakers urge resolution on South China Sea issues
- Smart city development is an inevitable trend in Vietnam: Deputy Minister
- Vietnam takes no new loans from Japan in April-September 2019
Enhancing cooperation between Vietnamese and French Communist Parties
Vietnam’s diplomatic missions pledge to connect Hanoi with world partners
Vietnam’s bond market grows 1.9% in Jan-Sep, reaching US$55 billion
Improving human resources – top factor for Vietnam’s growth: JICA specialists
Vietnam c.bank lower deposit rate cap to 5%
Australian aircraft flies Vietnam's second rotation of Military Field Hospital to South Sudan
Hanoi’s air quality on November 18 improves considerably
Hanoi proceeds with hi-tech health care projects
Hanoi yet to decide pricing of water from controversial Duong river waterworks