Vietnam has Anti-Fake News Center
The Hanoitimes - The Vietnam Anti-Fake News Center is responsible for receiving reports on fake news, detecting, verifying, labeling them, and publishing authentic information.
The Anti-Fake News Center, managed by the Authority of Broadcasting and Electronic Information, was launched on January 12 with its portal at tingia.gov.vn to receive reports on fakes news from agencies, organizations and individuals.
|A display of the Anti-Fake News portal|
The portal includes four main categories: receiving fake news report; identifying and labeling fake news; counting fake news and publishing other news. In addition, all individuals and organizations can report fake news through calling 1800 8108.
Along with the center, the Ministry of Information and Communications also announced three digital transformation platforms for media outlets including the e-newsroom management platform; the platform for analyzing public opinions on social networks as well as security breach prevention and emergency response platform for the information system of the press agency.
The ministry will assist press agencies to remotely monitor and alert in advance the information security risk to the systems.
- Vietnam stops producing, importing 2G, 3G mobile phones from July 1
- Hanoi to boost e-commerce via digital Vpostcode system
- Cyber virus causes losses of US$1 billion to Vietnam in 2020
- Hanoi to invest at least 1% of GRDP in sci-tech by 2025
- Vietnam strives to be among world leading telecom manufacturers
- Vietnam has Anti-Fake News Center
- E-government and e-court linked to reform administrative procedures
- Vietnam leads ASEAN in television digitization
- Vietnam, Japan share experiences on digital government
- Some 7,400 Hanoi enterprises make e-tax payment
13th National Party Congress – a crucial milestone for Vietnam development
Vietnam steel export in 2021 set to grow further
RCEP reminds the world of Vietnam’s bright future
13th National Party Congress sets vision for Vietnam development next 5 years: Int’l media
What do foreign media cover Vietnam’s top political meeting?
F0 investors learn hard lesson from stock market volatility
Vietnam, Australia to strengthen ties to strategic partnership by 2023
US intensifies efforts in addressing war legacies
Member states attend forum preparing for 2021 Shangri-La Dialogue