Prime Minister to attend regional summits on December 9
All three regional summits, set to be held virtually, would focus on reviewing existing working mechanism of members in the last two years and discussing the vision for future cooperation.
Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc is set to attend the 9th Summit of the Ayeyawady-Chao Phraya – Mekong Economic Cooperation Strategy (ACMECS 9), the 10th Cambodia – Laos – Myanmar – Vietnam (CLMV) Summit, and the 11th Cambodia – Laos – Vietnam Summit on Development Triangle Area (CLV-11), on December 9.
|Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc.|
The participation of Mr. Phuc in these summits responds to the invitation of Cambodian Prime Minister Samdech Akka Moha Sena Padei Techo Hun Sen and Laos Prime Minister Thongloun Sisoulith, stated the Vietnam’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA) in a statement.
All three regional summits, set to held virtually, would focus on reviewing existing working mechanism of member countries in the last two years and discussing the vision for future cooperation, added the MoFA.
Vietnam’s Prime Minister Phuc is expected to deliver key speeches at the three summits and reiterated the significance of cooperation between regional countries in narrowing development gaps, building ASEAN Community and enhancing efficiency in pursuing development goals.
- People-centered approach matters to subregion development in ASEAN: Vietnamese PM
- Vietnam works with WHO, CDC on Omicron variant
- Vietnamese President arrives in Moscow, affirming 70-year special ties with Russia
- Vietnam's warship arrives in Indonesia port for ASEAN-Russia Naval Exercise
- Health sector wants to suspend flights to/from Omicron-affected countries
- Vietnam promotes production of Covid-19 drugs, vaccines
- EFTA – spotlight in Vietnamese President’s visit to Switzerland
- Vietnamese PM puts forth priorities to bolster cooperation in ASEM
- Denmark supports Vietnam US$1 mln in improving quality of official statistics
- Vietnamese President leaves for Switzerland, Russia visits
Vietnam to complete vaccination program for adults by mid-December: PM
Avoiding economic disruption key for Vietnam to stay competitive: JETRO
Vietnamese composers win Music Against Child Labour song competition
Fostering creativity from Hanoi’s cultural resources
Wild pear flower season comes early on the streets of Hanoi
Businesses recovery vital for Vietnam’s economic prospects: Expert
Safe, flexible adaptation to Covid-19 remains priority for Vietnam in 2022
Vietnam joins the world to end violence against women
Japanese giants pledge further support for Vietnam