Vietnam sends back Chinese tourists on three flights
The Hanoitimes - Vietnam will also consider licensing Chinese aircraft to Vietnam to bring Chinese citizens back home upon request.
Chinese visitors were returned home on three flights operated by Vietnam Airlines, on February 15, the Government Portal cited information from the Ministry of Foreign Affair.
The three flights were arranged following the Chinese nationals’ wish to fly back to their country. Among those flights, two departed from Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi for Guangzhou, and one from Nha Trang for Chengdu.
During the flights, Vietnam Airlines carried out strict protection, inspection and quarantine measures to ensure safety and health of passengers and the crew.
Vietnam will also consider licensing Chinese aircraft to Vietnam to bring Chinese citizens back home upon request.
Since the start of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, Vietnam has closely monitored the situation, adopted a series of proactive, comprehensive measures to combat the spread of the virus within the country and prepared its public health services.
According to recent statistics on February 16, Vietnam has confirmed 16 infection cases, and seven patients recovered.
The confirmed infections were found in the northern province of Vinh Phuc (11), Ho Chi Minh City (3), Khanh Hoa province (1), and Thanh Hoa (1).
- Vietnam sees rising number of Covid-19 suspected people
- ILO to support Vietnam to minimize impacts of Covid-19 pandemic
- Vietnam launches donation campaign to support Covid-19 prevention
- BRG Group, SeABank donates VND5 billion to nation’s “fight Covid” campaign
- Vietnam coronavirus song goes viral worldwide
- A Japanese passenger on Vietnam Airlines flight tests positive with Covid-19
- How has Covid-19 impacted Vietnamese living and consumption habits?
- Vietnam to universalize cheap smartphones to boost e-government
- Last Covid-19 patient in Vietnam tests negative for second time
- US man charged of child sex tourism in Vietnam
No travel ban during national isolation period: Vietnam gov't speaker
Vietnam to stay among Asia’s fastest growing economies despite sharp slowdown: ADB
Hanoi sets up 30 checkpoints to prevent coronavirus contagion
Vietnam parliament set to ratify EVFTA in next sitting
Vietnam crude oil and natural gas production face downside risks on Covid-19
Hanoi ensures abundant supply of consumer goods in 15-day social distancing
Vietnam's factory activity drops to record low on Covid-19
Vietnam identifies three coronavirus hot spots, including largest hospital
Foreign companies express commitment to Vietnam efforts against Covid-19