Vietnam to honor 110 outstanding rural industrial products
The Hanoitimes - Products selected to be honored at the event are those meeting customers` requirements and capable of production expansion, while proving strong competitiveness against comparable products, creating jobs and steady sources of income for locals.
The event in 2017 honored 102 rural industrial products.
Vice Head of the agency Hoang Chinh Nghia said commodities qualified for the event are those meeting requirements of customers and capable of production expansion, while proving strong competitiveness against comparable products, creating jobs and steady sources of income for locals.
Those certified as national outstanding rural industrial products would be included in the national industrial encouragement program for production expansion and quality enhancement.
Enterprises also have the opportunity to join trade promotion activities both in the country and abroad.
This is the third time such event has been held. The first one took place in 2005 with a total of 100 products selected, and second with 102 products in 2017.
The term of outstanding rural industrial products is stipulated in government’s Decree No.45 on industrial encouragement, categorizing those products made by rural industrial facilities, which are of high quality and usability, show potential for production development and market expansion, satisfy some basic economic, technical and social criteria on the use of raw materials, employment creation, and satisfy the requirements for environmental protection.
- Manufacturing plants in Vietnam help Samsung gain momentum against Apple
- Covid-19 pushes Vietnam’s aviation industry to the limit
- Vietnam looks to double power generation capacity by 2030
- Vietnam car market ranks fourth in Southeast Asia
- Vietnam eases grip on car import
- LNG energy to account for 12% of Vietnam’s power generation capacity by 2030
- Covid-19 outbreak hurts German businesses in Vietnam
- World Bank’s new strategy can help Vietnam scale up solar power capacity
- Vietnam seeks greater cooperation with US in infrastructure, energy
- Samsung assists Vietnam enterprises in supporting industries
Building Vietnam’s bridge to greater economic growth and development: ADB expert
Hanoi steps up safety measures for foreigners as Covid-19 spreads worldwide
Vietnam PM demands quarantine to all people coming from coronavirus-hit areas
Covid-19 outbreak in S.Korea causes further problems for Vietnam’s economy
Covid-19 pushes Vietnam’s aviation industry to the limit
ASEAN-China cooperation against Covid-19: Transparent information sharing
ASEAN defense forces join hands to combat Covid-19
CPTPP pressurizes Vietnam to speed up institutional reforms
Foreign tourists feel safe in Hanoi amid Covid-19 epidemic