Vietnam to launch e-government evaluation system this July
The Hanoitimes - An e-government evaluation system will be launched in July 2020.
The Ministry of Information and Communications (MIC) will launch an e-government evaluation system in July to measure the use of online public services in local governments, ministries and branches, ICTnews reported.
|Using online public services is increasing.|
“Thanks to the collection of specific data, we will be able to assess where e-government is rolled out effectively and where it is not”, said an official from MIC.
Nguyen Phu Tien, deputy director of the Authority of Information Technology Application said that his ministry has sent a written request to ministries, ministerial-level agencies, and provincial People’s Committees to urge a more drastic deployment of online public services at stage 4.
According to MIC, five ministries and five provinces have provided 30% of their online public services at stage 4, the highest level in the scale of online public services in Vietnam.
However, the percentage of public services provided a stage 4 is still low, at only 11.13% nationwide. In five ministries and 14 provinces, online public services at stage 4 make up only less than 5%.
- Vietnamese private enterprises’ participation in e-government should be encouraged
- Vietnam speeds up production of Covid-19 vaccine
- Google share in Vietnam search market hits low on competition from Coc Coc
- International experts appreciate Vietnam’s high ranking in GII 2020
- A Vietnamese scientist develops treatment drug for Covid-19 patients
- Vietnam maintains high rankings in Global Innovation Index 2020
- Vietnamese students’ coronavirus-proof helmet wins top-10 award
- Vietnam innovation improves in three consecutive years
- Vingroup launches its new smartphone designed by Vietnamese team
- Joining FTAs, Vietnam strengthens intellectual property protection
Hanoi Old Quarter tinged with spectacular reddish hues during Mid-Autumn Festival
Dragon Dance Festival to return to Hanoi next month
Vietnam, foreign experts to discuss how to build Hanoi into UNESCO Creative City
What’s behind the Mekong-US Partnership?
Apple partner Pegatron mulls US$1-billion investment in hi-tech projects in Vietnam
Hanoi’s weekend pedestrian streets allowed to reopen from September 18
European investors propose US$1 billion logistics project in Vietnam
Vietnam says ASEAN doesn’t want to get trapped between competition of major powers
Vietnam launches advisory message to prevent Covid-19 spread