Vietnam to launch e-government evaluation system this July
The Hanoitimes - An e-government evaluation system will be launched in July 2020.
The Ministry of Information and Communications (MIC) will launch an e-government evaluation system in July to measure the use of online public services in local governments, ministries and branches, ICTnews reported.
|Using online public services is increasing.|
“Thanks to the collection of specific data, we will be able to assess where e-government is rolled out effectively and where it is not”, said an official from MIC.
Nguyen Phu Tien, deputy director of the Authority of Information Technology Application said that his ministry has sent a written request to ministries, ministerial-level agencies, and provincial People’s Committees to urge a more drastic deployment of online public services at stage 4.
According to MIC, five ministries and five provinces have provided 30% of their online public services at stage 4, the highest level in the scale of online public services in Vietnam.
However, the percentage of public services provided a stage 4 is still low, at only 11.13% nationwide. In five ministries and 14 provinces, online public services at stage 4 make up only less than 5%.
- Soviet-era Tropical Center in Vietnam plays vital role in scientific research
- Vietnam to have new high-performance submarine data cable
- Vietnam jumps five places on global internet speeds ranking
- Vietnam develops Map4D to rival Google Maps
- Vietnam’s ICT industry grows 26% annually in 2015-2019
- Vietnam to have second mobile virtual network operator
- Facebook supports Vietnam’s digital transformation in first-ever program
- Vietnam boosts cloud-computing services towards digital economy
- Vietnam to test the second batch of Covid-19 vaccine on mice
- First made-in-Vietnam online meeting platform launched
Hanoi seeks to restart zoning plan for Red river
Vietnam National Economic Advisory Council sees GDP growth at 3 – 4% in 2020
Vietnam brings home more than 1,100 citizens over past week
Hanoi targets hi-tech farming to make up 70% of total agricultural production value
ASEAN Summit in Hanoi expected to boost intra-regional economic links
Hanoi works closely with ADB to ensure progress of urban infrastructure projects
Vietnam Airlines retakes Jetstar Pacific from Qantas
Hanoi strives to ensure safe and stable investment environment for investors
Removal of permanent residency requirement to pressurize Hanoi's budget