Phu Quoc Island to welcome visitors next month
Vaccination will help the island ensure safety measures.
On September 4, Vietnam received the first fully vaccinated passengers who will be quarantined for one week instead of three as before.
So far, Vietnam recognizes vaccination certificates and certificates of recovery from Covid-19 that have been introduced through the diplomatic channels of 44 countries and territories.
- USAID, partners launch US$2.9 million project to protect Mekong Delta's habitat
- UN Security Council holds emergency meeting over North Korea
- Female foreign diplomats expected to promote Vietnam's integration
- Vietnam chairs UN meeting on sea-level rise
- Vietnamese army required to intensify peacekeeping missions
- Many countries support ASEAN special envoy to Myanmar
- YSEALI alumni – future leaders of Southeast Asia: Blinken
- More remains of US servicemen in Vietnam repatriated
- Vietnam and Australia target mutual goal of becoming top 10 trading partners
- Vietnam receives 4 million vaccine doses donated by Italy, Poland, South Korea
Vietnamese Gov’t lowers GDP growth forecast to 3.5% this year
Women filmmakers struggle to overcome gender prejudice
Hanoi stops checking people at the city’s entrances
UN Security Council holds emergency meeting over North Korea
“Banana” millionaires along Hanoi’s Red River
Vietnamese army required to intensify peacekeeping missions
Vietnam GDP growth predicted to hit 1.8% in 2021: VESS
Hanoi exerts efforts to reopen the economy and adapt to a new normalcy
"Plastic-19 Lockdown" Challenge launched