Phu Quoc Island to welcome visitors next month
Vaccination will help the island ensure safety measures.
On September 4, Vietnam received the first fully vaccinated passengers who will be quarantined for one week instead of three as before.
So far, Vietnam recognizes vaccination certificates and certificates of recovery from Covid-19 that have been introduced through the diplomatic channels of 44 countries and territories.
- Vietnam highlights multilateralism at Indo-Pacific forum
- SEA Games 31 concludes: Vietnam helps raise regional sports level
- Vietnam remains committed to inclusive growth for world’s prosperity
- SEA Games 31: Vietnam crowned men’s football champion
- SEA Games 31: Vietnam defend women’s football champions
- SEA Games 31: Vietnam and Thailand to compete for football gold medal
- Vietnam, Singapore parliaments ink agreement to boost cooperation
- PM ends US trip with prospects of enhanced relations
- Greece wants to be transshipment hub for Vietnam goods to EU
- Vietnam seeks UNICEF support for children-focused SDGs by 2030
National Assembly greenlights extension of resolution on bad debt management
Vietnam highlights multilateralism at Indo-Pacific forum
Where to go and what to do in Hanoi for locals and tourists?
Vietnam seeks opportunities for sustainable education partnerships
“Vietnamese runners are my second family”: Timor Lester athlete at SEA Games 31
Hanoi wants to build second int’l airport in Thuong Tin
Hanoi handicrafts attract international SEA Games 31 guests
Exhibitions mark President Ho Chi Minh’s 132nd birthday anniversary
The Vietnam-US comprehensive partnership facilitates investment activities: PM