"Vietnam - unforgettable days", an impressive gala award
The Hanoitimes - The authors and works honored at the gala award represent the optimistic spirit and action of the Vietnamese people.
A ceremony awarding the creative works of propaganda campaign on the Covid-19 prevention and fight titled "Vietnam - unforgettable days" was held in Hanoi after three-month launching.
| The delegates attend the award ceremony.|
Addressing the ceremony, Mr. To Quang Phan, the general director of the Hanoi Radio and Television, head of the Organizing Committee emphasized that with the achievements in the Covid-19 prevention and fight, Vietnam is one of the few countries in the world that put the pandemic under control and such achievement is appreciated by international experts.
The campaign has received active response of a large number of local and abroad citizens. Especially, the campaign saw the participation of people who have been directly contributing their efforts to the disease prevention, including borderguards, physicians and doctors in hospitals, among others.
|Mr. To Quang Phan, general director of the Hanoi Radio and Television, head of the Organizing Committee, speaks at the ceremony.|
“The authors and works honored at today's ceremony represent the optimistic spirit and action of the Vietnamese people, as well as their belief and determination to win the pandemic,” said Mr. Phan.
The organizers awarded four categories, including propaganda song/MV, propaganda photos/pictures, impressive jobs and initiatives with a total cash prizes of nearly VND350 million (US$15,240).
The followings are photos taken at the award ceremony:
- Vietnam Airlines, Humane Society International join hands to save rhinoceros
- Vietnam to support Covid-19-affected workers on Tet holiday
- Hanoi to launch IT job trading floor this month
- Hanoi tests 100 imported frozen food samples for corona virus
- Schools are almost empty as freeze hits northern Vietnam
- Vietnam ranked among 10 countries with world’s lowest unemployment rate
- Frosty cold spell hits Hanoi, northern Vietnam
- Hanoi to provide plentiful goods for upcoming Tet holiday: Official
- Covid-19 likely causes more maternal mortality in Vietnam: UNFPA
- Bad weather worsens air pollution in Hanoi
Hanoi to invest at least 1% of GRDP in sci-tech by 2025
Vietnam Airlines, Humane Society International join hands to save rhinoceros
Vietnam needs to ensure uninterrupted care for elderly in pandemic: UNFPA
Vietnam to mobilize all forces for National Assembly election
Party Central Committee plenum completes preparation for 13th Congress
An overseas Vietnamese: Covid-19 infected, in lockdown and the desire to fly back home
Hanoi to host 10th Gymnastics & Sports Games Congress
Vietnam applies IT in imported goods quality control
Samsung Vietnam to recover its growth target after pandemic