Vietnamese aviation authority proposes 3 options for transfer passengers from 3rd country
The Hanoitimes - The international flights are requested to be safely conducted and comply with preventive measures.
The Civil Aviation Authority of Vietnam (CAAV) has submitted three options for air passengers transiting from a third country to the Ministry of Transport as Vietnam is resuming international flights to some countries.
|The international flights are requested to be safety and comply with preventive measures. Photo: VnExpress|
Specifically, the first option does not contemplate any air connection. The second one will allow the transfer of passengers provided that the carrier complies with the safety control measures at the point of departure; passengers are required to be under medical supervision for 14 days and are not exempt from quarantine procedures applied to short-term visitors.
In the third option, transfer passengers are allowed to board but the carrier must conduct safety screening measures at the first departure point of the itinerary; all passengers (incoming passengers from six countries and territory that set up air corridor with Vietnam and transfer passengers from a third country) will not be exempted from quarantine measures applied to short-term visitors.
The airline must send to the airport authority the list of expected passengers 12 hours prior to the scheduled departure time and the detailed list of the passengers 30 minutes before the exact departure time of the flight.
The airport authorities are responsible for receiving and transferring passenger information on the above-mentioned international flights to the medical quarantine, immigration and relevant agencies at the airport.
- Vietnam e-commerce market may lose US$2.6 billion on Covid-19
- Vietnam: Lessons drawn from first gov’t Covid-19 relief package
- Vietnam economic recovery firms up in September: WB
- Vietnam to host week for promotion of Made-in-Vietnam goods
- Trade probes against Vietnam exports double in 9 months
- Car sales in Vietnam bounce back in September
- Harada seeks partners to distribute plant-based meat in Vietnam
- Vietnam trade turnover hits nearly US$389 billion in Jan-Sept
- Passenger flow at Hanoi airport surges as domestic tourism recovers
- Vietnam, US businesses look for opportunities in post-Covid-19 period
Hanoi real estate market to heat up by end-2020
Japan PM Suga makes surprise visit to Hoan Kiem lake
Japan strongly condemns all acts escalating tensions in South China Sea: PM Suga
Close-up of first train of Hanoi’s second metro line put on rails
Apple partner Pegatron mulls US$1-billion investment in hi-tech projects in Vietnam
Hanoi’s weekend pedestrian streets allowed to reopen from September 18
European investors propose US$1 billion logistics project in Vietnam
Vietnam says ASEAN doesn’t want to get trapped between competition of major powers
Vietnam launches advisory message to prevent Covid-19 spread