Vietnamese travelers to benefits from post-Covid-19 tourism incentives
Vietnamese people will prefer to travel freestyle or with families and friends using family vehicles.
As the first industry to plunge due to Covid19, tourism is expected to be the first industry to rebound in the pandemic aftermath. Vietnamese travel businesses have presented enticing tour packages to domestic destinations this traveling season.
With no end of the pandemic insight in the next three months and world tourism activities are being paralyzed, traveling inside the country is seen as a way-out to save airlines and travel businesses.
And catering to the leisure need of Vietnamese travelers is the competition of around 2,700 tour operators serving inbound and outbound tourism. A series of offerings at reasonable price have been released to lure domestic tourists after the social distancing period ends and air transport has been normalized.
According to VietSense Travel’s CEO Nguyen Van Tai, tour operators are able to offer products at discounted prices thanks to promotion programs launched by airlines and hotels who sacrifice profits to build customer base.
However, tourism rebound is predicted to be tough as the summer vacation would be very short due to the long school and work break to curb Covid 19 pandemic.
Diverse options are there for domestic tourists to travel at reasonable costs, according to local insiders. In the new normal context, local people will prefer to travel freestyle or with families and friends using family vehicles.
The Vietnam Tourism Association plans to organize the launching ceremony of tourism stimulus program in all three regions across the country in mid-May. There will be two options of tour prices. The first one is 20 - 30% cheaper than regular tours but the service quality remains unchanged. The second is to keep the price but increase the premium service for guests.
- Hanoi targets to welcome 12 million visitors in 2022
- Vietnam named “Best River Cruise Destination in Asia in 2021”
- Hanoi welcomes 300,000 tourists in November after pandemic hiatus
- Railway through Central of Vietnam listed among six amazing Asia train journeys
- Hanoi needs flexible solution to deliver aid to tour guides
- Hanoi's tourism firms get creative to survive during the pandemic
- Travel agents promote Covid-19 vaccine tours abroad
- Resurgence of Covid-19 puts pressure on Hanoi tourism sector
- ‘Made in Vietnam’ app facilitates tour operator connection
- Quang Nam to reopen door to foreign tourists
G4 Ambassadors hope for better 2022
[Infographic]How to celebrate Tet holiday safely in the pandemic
Vietnam confident to reopen the economy: PM
Hanoi proposes full reopening to tourism from April 1
Vietnamese President appreciates Japan’s hospital project acceleration
No delay in implementing socio-economic recovery program: Deputy PM
PM asks ministries to consider reopening of cinemas nationwide
Hanoi: Hang Luoc Flower market opened
Face-to-face schooling resumption urged in the new normal