Vietnam’s first hospital lists shares on HoSE
The Hanoitimes - At the close of today, Thai Nguyen International Hospital received strong attention from investors with the share prices going up by a maximum of 20% against the reference price to VND30,000 (US$1.31).
Thai Nguyen International Hospital today [January 6] became Vietnam’s first hospital to list 41.5 million shares on the Ho Chi Minh Stock Exchange, home to the majority of large caps.
|First trading session of Thai Nguyen International Hospital on HoSE.|
The reference price for the first trading session is set at VND25,000 (US$1.09) per share, equivalent to a market capitalization of VND415 billion (US$18 million).
At today’s close, Thai Nguyen International Hospital received strong attention from investors with more than 1.38 million shares changed hands and the share prices going up by a maximum of 20% against the reference price to VND30,000 (US$1.31).
This pushed the hospital’s market capitalization to VND1.22 trillion (US$53.1 million).
Founded in 2012, the hospital currently has a registered capital of VND415 billion (US$18 million). Last year, it posted revenue of VND275.4 billion (US$12 million) and after-tax profit of VND88.8 billion (US$3.86 million).
A statement from HoSE suggested companies listing shares on the stock market would help them better access capital and promote their brands.
- Foxconn to make Macbook, Ipad in Vietnam
- Singapore’s investors seek investment opportunities in startups in Vietnam
- State-owned firms urged to preserve State capital in pandemic context
- Vietnam’s first hospital lists shares on HoSE
- Vietnam starts construction of My Thuan – Can Tho expressway
- Actual FDI in Vietnam down 2% to US$20 billion in 2020
- Business formations in Vietnam down 2.3% in 2020 amid Covid-19 pandemic
- Vietnam, Japan in favourable conditions to further investment, trade relations: Amb.
- Vietnam targets to have 5,000 kilometers of expressway by 2030
- Why Vietnam’s outlook for 2021 looks bright?
Hanoi to invest at least 1% of GRDP in sci-tech by 2025
Vietnam Airlines, Humane Society International join hands to save rhinoceros
Vietnam needs to ensure uninterrupted care for elderly in pandemic: UNFPA
Vietnam to mobilize all forces for National Assembly election
Party Central Committee plenum completes preparation for 13th Congress
An overseas Vietnamese: Covid-19 infected, in lockdown and the desire to fly back home
Hanoi to host 10th Gymnastics & Sports Games Congress
Vietnam applies IT in imported goods quality control
Samsung Vietnam to recover its growth target after pandemic