What will it take for Vietnam to get a future credit rating upgrade?
The Hanoitimes - The importance of macro stability for the country to foster healthy economic growth.
Sagarika Chandra, associate director, Asia-Pacific sovereign ratings at Fitch Ratings, highlights the necessary measures Vietnam needs to take to potentially get a ratings upgrade in the future.
- Foreign investors' perception key to help upgrade Vietnam stock market: Expert
- Covid-19 pushes Vietnam fiscal deficit to nearly 6% of GDP
- Lack of credit culture poses risks to Vietnam bond market: ADB
- Vietnam finance ministry pushes for speedier privatization of SOEs
- Vietnam spends over US$752 million on Covid-19 fight
- IMF trims Vietnam GDP growth forecast to 1.6% in 2020
- Stable outlook expected for Vietnamese dong
- Vietnam banking sector to suffer in 2020 before rebounding in 2021
- Effective gov’t support mitigates Covid-19 impacts on Vietnam financial industry
- Vietnam stock market predicted to go sideways after strong performance in Sept
Thang Long Entrepreneur Gala 2020 honors 200 Hanoi enterprises
Vietnam cancels 400 small hydropower projects
Hanoi targets speedy construction of Nam Son waste treatment plant
“Made in Vietnam” goods week launched in Hanoi
Hanoi completes traffic infrastructure to develop satellite urban areas: Official
Close-up of first train of Hanoi’s second metro line put on rails
Apple partner Pegatron mulls US$1-billion investment in hi-tech projects in Vietnam
Hanoi’s weekend pedestrian streets allowed to reopen from September 18
European investors propose US$1 billion logistics project in Vietnam