Which Vietnamese companies are looking to obtain an international credit rating?
The Hanoitimes - Getting SOEs in Vietnam to be financially independent for the future.
Allan Redimerio, managing director at Mizuho Bank explains why Vietnamese companies should obtain a international credit rating for future fundraising activities.
Redimerio was speaking at the webinar "Fitch on Vietnam" hosted by The Asset Events.
- F0 investors learn hard lesson from stock market volatility
- Finland to provide concessional loans for Vietnam public projects
- Robust economic pickup to drive stronger credit growth in 2021
- Vn-Index predicted to return to 1.200 after historic slump
- Vietnamese e-wallet secures series A financing from KB Financial Group
- Vietnam economy to enjoy a rosy 2021: HSBC
- Vietnam stock market watchdog addresses overload issue
- Central Bank steps up efforts to address US tag of currency manipulation
- Vietnam budget deficit forecast at 3.6% of GDP in 2021
- Vietnam Central Bank targets credit growth at 12% in 2021
Hanoi sets five orientations to ensure success of 13th National Party Congress tenure 2021-25
Vietnam steel export in 2021 set to grow further
Hanoi gives gifts to needy workers
What do foreign media cover Vietnam’s top political meeting?
F0 investors learn hard lesson from stock market volatility
Vietnam, Australia to strengthen ties to strategic partnership by 2023
US intensifies efforts in addressing war legacies
Member states attend forum preparing for 2021 Shangri-La Dialogue
Int’l. media impressed with Vietnam economic successes amid pandemic