Which Vietnamese companies are looking to obtain an international credit rating?
The Hanoitimes - Getting SOEs in Vietnam to be financially independent for the future.
Allan Redimerio, managing director at Mizuho Bank explains why Vietnamese companies should obtain a international credit rating for future fundraising activities.
Redimerio was speaking at the webinar "Fitch on Vietnam" hosted by The Asset Events.
- Vietnam PM dismisses deliberate devaluation of currency
- Vietnam to benefit most from upcoming review of MSCI Frontier Markets Index
- US DFC delegation to visit Indonesia, Vietnam, and Myanmar
- Foreign investors' perception key to help upgrade Vietnam stock market: Expert
- Covid-19 pushes Vietnam fiscal deficit to nearly 6% of GDP
- Lack of credit culture poses risks to Vietnam bond market: ADB
- Vietnam finance ministry pushes for speedier privatization of SOEs
- Vietnam spends over US$752 million on Covid-19 fight
- IMF trims Vietnam GDP growth forecast to 1.6% in 2020
- Stable outlook expected for Vietnamese dong
Vietnam PM dismisses deliberate devaluation of currency
Vietnam braces for new strong storm Molave
Hanoi Party chief requests urgent solution of garbage crisis
Vietnam’s packaged food enjoys double-digit growth in post Covid-19: Kantar
Hanoi completes traffic infrastructure to develop satellite urban areas: Official
Close-up of first train of Hanoi’s second metro line put on rails
Apple partner Pegatron mulls US$1-billion investment in hi-tech projects in Vietnam
Hanoi’s weekend pedestrian streets allowed to reopen from September 18
European investors propose US$1 billion logistics project in Vietnam