Works on Hanoi-based Ecopark floating trade center to kick off in 2022
The mega trade center, 30 minutes from Hanoi downtown, is expected to attract five million visitors annually.
Work on a mega trade center on water is expected to begin in early next year in Ecopark, a housing development in the northern province of Hung Yen's Van Giang district, with an investment of more than VND3 trillion (US$132 million).
|Works on Ecopark floating commercial center to kick off in 2022. Photo: Ecopark|
Viet Hung Urban Development and Investment JSC is the investor of the shopping mall, which covers tens of thousands square meters. It is expected to be one of the leading nigh-time entertainment destinations in the north of Vietnam.
The project includes three commercial towers on water and a shopping mall on land, interconnected with foot bridges and design of the Venetian style.
The mega commercial center also houses a mineral hot spring resort, jointly developed by Ecopark and Nomura, Japan’s real estate group.
The mega commercial center is expected to attract five million visitors annually.
- Hanoi to invest in construction of Phu Dong Port
- Hanoi to complete construction of inland container depots soon
- US firms keen on investment in Vietnam
- Hanoi continues to lure international brands
- KKR invests in Vietnamese educational group
- Work on Long Thanh airport passenger terminal to start in 2022
- South Korean tire maker to invest additional US$305 million in Vietnam
- Work on Quang Tri airport to begin in early September
- Works on Hanoi-based Ecopark floating trade center to kick off in 2022
- Prime Minister gives green light to Quang Tri airport project
ASEAN+3 countries to prioritize Covid-19 response and recovery plan
EVFTA provides platforms for businesses to navigate Covid-19 impacts
Vietnam's child coronavirus vaccination drive kicks off in HCMC
Vietnam postpones 31st SEA Games to May 2022
Vietnam in need of national strategy for veggie exports to EU
Vietnam donates Laos US$2 million for pandemic fight
Mao Bookstore - the oldest bookstore in Dinh Le Street
Vietnam’s biggest Covid-19 makeshift hospital to be closed
UN Security Council holds emergency meeting over North Korea