World-famous French wine Beaujolais Nouveau 2019 to be held in Hanoi
The Hanoitimes - Visitors to the event will be served the imported Beaujolais wine as well as tasting the special dished from the five most popular French restaurants in Hanoi.
People who are in love with France’s culture and the taste of French wine are looking forward to joining the world-famous Beaujolais Nouveau 2019 in Hanoi next week, Vietnam News Agency reported.
|The Beaujolais Nouveau 2019 will take place at the French Embassy in Hanoi.|
The wine festival, which is held by the French Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Vietnam (CCI France - Vietnam), is slated to take place at 6 p.m on November 21 at the France Embassy to Vietnam in Hanoi.
The fourth holding of this event in Vietnam aims to share the French lifestyle and culture and strengthen the partnership between the French business community and local and foreign businesses in Vietnam.
Accordingly, visitors to the event will be served the imported Beaujolais wine as well as tasting the special dished from the five most popular French restaurants in Hanoi.
The world-famous Beaujolais Nouveau - the Beaujolais ‘new’ wine is also synonymous with celebrations and social gatherings on the third Thursday of November each year. This French tradition marks the end of the annual grape harvest and the release of the “Beaujolais” fresh and fruity red wine. It is celebrated in France with fireworks, music, and festivals.
- World-famous French wine Beaujolais Nouveau 2019 to be held in Hanoi
- Hanoi to host serial activities to honor Vietnamese ethnic groups’ cultural quintessence
- Tasting South Korean foods right at the center of Hanoi
- Hanoi celebrates Mid-autumn Festival with love and sharing
- Celebrating Vietnam’s Independence Day at Culture Village in Hanoi
- Artists live up carnival in celebration of Hanoi’s City for Peace recognition
- Hoi An Lantern Festival to light up Wernigerode
- Nearly 10,000 people to join walk to mark 20th anniversary of Hanoi's recognition as City for Peace
- Finland’s team wins Da Nang International Fireworks Festival 2019
- Vietnam – China extend culture and tourism cooperation
Vietnam to champion ‘cohesive’ ASEAN in 2020 amid more assertive China
Work starts on US$390 million dioxin cleanup project at former US military base
Exploring singularities of 54 Vietnamese ethnic groups right in Hanoi
Every craft village in Hanoi to receive US$8,600 for environmental impact assessment
Discrimination towards persons with disabilities remains significant in Vietnam: UNDP
Hanoi checks water quality to ensure safe supply
Hanoi plans more bridges crossing To Lich river
Vingroup, Masan make largest merger in Vietnam in 2019
Vietnam Fin Min to remove import tariffs for automotive input materials