World-famous French wine Beaujolais Nouveau 2019 to be held in Hanoi
The Hanoitimes - Visitors to the event will be served the imported Beaujolais wine as well as tasting the special dished from the five most popular French restaurants in Hanoi.
People who are in love with France’s culture and the taste of French wine are looking forward to joining the world-famous Beaujolais Nouveau 2019 in Hanoi next week, Vietnam News Agency reported.
|The Beaujolais Nouveau 2019 will take place at the French Embassy in Hanoi.|
The wine festival, which is held by the French Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Vietnam (CCI France - Vietnam), is slated to take place at 6 p.m on November 21 at the France Embassy to Vietnam in Hanoi.
The fourth holding of this event in Vietnam aims to share the French lifestyle and culture and strengthen the partnership between the French business community and local and foreign businesses in Vietnam.
Accordingly, visitors to the event will be served the imported Beaujolais wine as well as tasting the special dished from the five most popular French restaurants in Hanoi.
The world-famous Beaujolais Nouveau - the Beaujolais ‘new’ wine is also synonymous with celebrations and social gatherings on the third Thursday of November each year. This French tradition marks the end of the annual grape harvest and the release of the “Beaujolais” fresh and fruity red wine. It is celebrated in France with fireworks, music, and festivals.
- Bidding farewell to the Kitchen Gods, Vietnamese people offer them red carps
- “Balade en France” – French cuisine festival in the heart of Hanoi
- Vietnamese traditional Tet recreated in Hanoi’s Old Quarter
- First-ever folk culture festival to be held in downtown Hanoi
- International Food Festival: Where warm hearts shine
- Upland market recreated in Hanoi to welcome new year
- World-famous French wine Beaujolais Nouveau 2019 to be held in Hanoi
- Hanoi to host serial activities to honor Vietnamese ethnic groups’ cultural quintessence
- Tasting South Korean foods right at the center of Hanoi
- Hanoi celebrates Mid-autumn Festival with love and sharing
G4 Ambassadors convey Tet wishes and gender equality message
Five Tet theme picture-taking hotspots in Hanoi
EP’s Committee on International Trade gives greenlight to EVFTA
Overseas Vietnamese are an inseparable part of homeland
Hanoi expects businesses' greater contributions to agricultural sector: Mayor
Debt maturity in 2020 – 2021 to put pressure on Vietnam’s state budget
Bidding farewell to the Kitchen Gods, Vietnamese people offer them red carps
Vietnam targets to have 100,000 digital firms by 2030
Archbishop of Hanoi extends Tet greetings to municipal government