World-famous French wine Beaujolais Nouveau 2019 to be held in Hanoi
The Hanoitimes - Visitors to the event will be served the imported Beaujolais wine as well as tasting the special dished from the five most popular French restaurants in Hanoi.
People who are in love with France’s culture and the taste of French wine are looking forward to joining the world-famous Beaujolais Nouveau 2019 in Hanoi next week, Vietnam News Agency reported.
|The Beaujolais Nouveau 2019 will take place at the French Embassy in Hanoi.|
The wine festival, which is held by the French Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Vietnam (CCI France - Vietnam), is slated to take place at 6 p.m on November 21 at the France Embassy to Vietnam in Hanoi.
The fourth holding of this event in Vietnam aims to share the French lifestyle and culture and strengthen the partnership between the French business community and local and foreign businesses in Vietnam.
Accordingly, visitors to the event will be served the imported Beaujolais wine as well as tasting the special dished from the five most popular French restaurants in Hanoi.
The world-famous Beaujolais Nouveau - the Beaujolais ‘new’ wine is also synonymous with celebrations and social gatherings on the third Thursday of November each year. This French tradition marks the end of the annual grape harvest and the release of the “Beaujolais” fresh and fruity red wine. It is celebrated in France with fireworks, music, and festivals.
- Hanoi hosts expo to mark President Ho Chi Minh’s birthday
- Series of New Year festivals suspended due to coronavirus epidemic
- Bidding farewell to the Kitchen Gods, Vietnamese people offer them red carps
- “Balade en France” – French cuisine festival in the heart of Hanoi
- Vietnamese traditional Tet recreated in Hanoi’s Old Quarter
- First-ever folk culture festival to be held in downtown Hanoi
- International Food Festival: Where warm hearts shine
- Upland market recreated in Hanoi to welcome new year
- World-famous French wine Beaujolais Nouveau 2019 to be held in Hanoi
- Hanoi to host serial activities to honor Vietnamese ethnic groups’ cultural quintessence
“Extraordinary progress of the US-Vietnam relationship is not an accident”: Ambassador Kritenbrink
Effective Covid-19 response will further boost Vietnam’s status as an attractive market: AmCham
Hanoi makes public master plan of Hoa Lac township
Hanoi's face mask donation arrives in New York
ASEAN Summit in Hanoi expected to boost intra-regional economic links
Hanoi works closely with ADB to ensure progress of urban infrastructure projects
Vietnam Airlines retakes Jetstar Pacific from Qantas
Hanoi strives to ensure safe and stable investment environment for investors
Removal of permanent residency requirement to pressurize Hanoi's budget