Hanoi Creative City - Place for young people
Dec 23, 2019 / 08:03
Joining UNESCO's Creative Cities Network opens up opportunties for Hanoi
The Hanoitimes - As Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam has joined in the Creative Cities Network in the field of Design, the city may grab more chances to enhance its position and its image to the world.
On this occasion, Ambassador of India to Vietnam, Mr Pranay Verma speaks to Hanoitimes on the opportunities that Hanoi can seize when joining in the network.
- Vietnam determined to win fight against Covid-19 pandemic
- Hanoi remains a safe tourist destination amidst Covid-19 epidemic
- Ambassadors deliver wishes to Vietnam on Tet occasion
- Vietnam gets ready for 2020 ASEAN Chairmanship
- Public dance rocks up Hanoi pedestrian zone every weekend
- Hanoi overwhelmed of colorful lights and vibrancy during Christmas Eve
- Joining UNESCO's Creative Cities Network opens up opportunties for Hanoi
- Hanoi joins UNESCO’s Creative Cities Network
- Hanoi icons via the view of CNN producer
- Downtown city becomes vibrant during "Moscow Days in Hanoi"
Hanoi, HCM City asked to get ready for lockdown scenario
Vietnam’s GDP growth target of 6.8% still within reach: GSO
Hanoi mayor proposes some public entities be closed to curb Covid-19
Hanoi industrial production growth slows to 4.44% in Q1
Hanoi implements effective solutions against Covid-19 pandemic
Hanoi’s streets become deserted due to business restriction order
March 27: Vietnam’s coronavirus case toll rises to 163
Snapshots of Hanoi's empty streets after closure of non-essential services
Hanoi SMEs proposes extending relief programs for firms hurt by Covid-19