Hanoi Creative City - Place for young people
Dec 23, 2019 / 08:03
Joining UNESCO's Creative Cities Network opens up opportunties for Hanoi
The Hanoitimes - As Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam has joined in the Creative Cities Network in the field of Design, the city may grab more chances to enhance its position and its image to the world.
On this occasion, Ambassador of India to Vietnam, Mr Pranay Verma speaks to Hanoitimes on the opportunities that Hanoi can seize when joining in the network.
- Vietnam gets ready for 2020 ASEAN Chairmanship
- Public dance rocks up Hanoi pedestrian zone every weekend
- Hanoi overwhelmed of colorful lights and vibrancy during Christmas Eve
- Joining UNESCO's Creative Cities Network opens up opportunties for Hanoi
- Hanoi joins UNESCO’s Creative Cities Network
- Hanoi icons via the view of CNN producer
- Downtown city becomes vibrant during "Moscow Days in Hanoi"
- Hanoi Book Fair 2019 launched with several amazing activities
- "Hanoi in me 2019" photo exhibition kicks off at Temple of Literature
- Street foods in Hanoi city you simply cannot miss
Spring Book Fair launched in downtown Hanoi to celebrate Lunar New Year
HCMC and Hanoi remain most dynamic cities worldwide
Buddhist pilgrims flock to Tay Ho Pagoda on Tet
Barriers keep foreign investors away from Vietnam’s high-tech parks
Wuhan coronavirus could negatively affect Vietnam's economy: Fitch
Tet in a Hanoi family: Out with the old, in with the new
Mexican Ambassador to Vietnam: Our peoples share basic values
Hanoi streets decorated stunningly for Lunar New Year festival 2020
Vietnam confirms first China coronavirus cases; authorities take action