Exclusive souvenirs on sale at Ho Chi Minh Museum in Hanoi
The Hanoitimes - The Ho Chi Minh Museum is home to 170,000 documents, objects, and films about President Ho Chi Minh’s life and his revolutionary cause.
Several exclusive and special gifts are on sale for the first time on the occasion of the launching of a souvenir shop in the Ho Chi Minh Museum ealier this week, Van Hoa (Culture) newspaper reported.
Real experience in making rubber sandals.
As of January 9, souvenirs telling remarkable stories on the life of the late President Ho Chi Minh were on sale including the replicas of pure gold coins worth VND20 (1948) presented by the President to Governmental ministers, the miniatures of Uncle Ho’s rubber sandals, the 3D model of late President Ho Chi Minh at the Ceremonial Chamber, the museum's brand identity painted on fresh lotus leaf, among others.
Rubber sandals with the design of those worn by Uncle Ho are for sale.
Visitors buy souvenirs at the shop.
After 20 years of being thought up and under construction, the Ho Chi Minh Museum was inaugurated on September 2, 1990 on the occasion of the 100th birthday of the President.
The museum is home to 170,000 documents, objects, and films about President Ho Chi Minh’s life and his revolutionary cause, which are all precious properties of the Vietnamese people to promote patriotism, study and follow Ho Chi Minh’s lifestyle, thought and ethics.
Photo by Van Hoa newspaper.
- Photo of Covid lockdown in Hanoi wins int’l award
- ASEAN traditional costumes displayed at exhibition in Hanoi
- Google Doodle celebrates Vietnam’s Mid-Autumn Festival
- Collection of Community Cultural Heritage stories introduced in Hanoi
- Google Doodle celebrates Vietnamese folk opera
- 13 best pictures win Vietnam's national travel photo contest
- Paintings of Vietnam peaceful village life go viral
- Hanoi hosts exhibition of digitized masterpieces “Magister Raffaello”
- Google Doodle celebrates Vietnam National Day with typical images
- Exhibition held to mark 75th anniversary of August Revolution
Hanoi enforces face mask wearing regulation in public places: Mayor
Hanoi urged to complete construction of waste-to-energy plant soon
Hanoi's second metro project progresses on schedule
Hanoi expected to realize disbursement target of ODA funds in 2020
Hanoi completes traffic infrastructure to develop satellite urban areas: Official
Close-up of first train of Hanoi’s second metro line put on rails
Apple partner Pegatron mulls US$1-billion investment in hi-tech projects in Vietnam
Hanoi’s weekend pedestrian streets allowed to reopen from September 18
European investors propose US$1 billion logistics project in Vietnam