Exclusive souvenirs on sale at Ho Chi Minh Museum in Hanoi
The Hanoitimes - The Ho Chi Minh Museum is home to 170,000 documents, objects, and films about President Ho Chi Minh’s life and his revolutionary cause.
Several exclusive and special gifts are on sale for the first time on the occasion of the launching of a souvenir shop in the Ho Chi Minh Museum ealier this week, Van Hoa (Culture) newspaper reported.
Real experience in making rubber sandals.
As of January 9, souvenirs telling remarkable stories on the life of the late President Ho Chi Minh were on sale including the replicas of pure gold coins worth VND20 (1948) presented by the President to Governmental ministers, the miniatures of Uncle Ho’s rubber sandals, the 3D model of late President Ho Chi Minh at the Ceremonial Chamber, the museum's brand identity painted on fresh lotus leaf, among others.
Rubber sandals with the design of those worn by Uncle Ho are for sale.
Visitors buy souvenirs at the shop.
After 20 years of being thought up and under construction, the Ho Chi Minh Museum was inaugurated on September 2, 1990 on the occasion of the 100th birthday of the President.
The museum is home to 170,000 documents, objects, and films about President Ho Chi Minh’s life and his revolutionary cause, which are all precious properties of the Vietnamese people to promote patriotism, study and follow Ho Chi Minh’s lifestyle, thought and ethics.
Photo by Van Hoa newspaper.
- Google Doodles honor Vietnam's ca tru singing
- Exclusive souvenirs on sale at Ho Chi Minh Museum in Hanoi
- Evolution of Hanoi's facelift over the last 20 years
- Connections Through Culture launched in Vietnam
- Historical radio station sketched by Hanoi urban artists
- Vietnam to be guest of honor at 2020 Havana International Book Fair
- Iconic Ao Dai in different periods displayed at museum in Hanoi
- Hang Trong folk paintings displayed through 3D mapping technology
- On exhibition 19th century Hanoi Citadel documents
- Chinese fashion collection angers Vietnamese on Ao Dai plagiarism
Hanoi, HCM City asked to get ready for lockdown scenario
Vietnam’s GDP growth target of 6.8% still within reach: GSO
Hanoi mayor proposes some public entities be closed to curb Covid-19
Hanoi industrial production growth slows to 4.44% in Q1
Hanoi implements effective solutions against Covid-19 pandemic
Hanoi’s streets become deserted due to business restriction order
March 27: Vietnam’s coronavirus case toll rises to 163
Snapshots of Hanoi's empty streets after closure of non-essential services
Hanoi SMEs proposes extending relief programs for firms hurt by Covid-19