Hanoi OCOP program engages consumers via live streaming
A promotion event is expected to be a practical action helping participants under the One Commune One Product (OCOP) program overcome the difficulties wreaked by Covid-19.
About 60 Hanoi OCOP-labeled specialities promoted for sales through live streaming on June 6 attracted the interest of a large number of local consumers.
|Members of the OCOP program attend the event. Photo: kinhtedothi.vn|
The event was aimed at assisting ten selected members of the OCOP program, who are business households, enterprises and cooperatives in the city, in doing business, promotion and sale of products in the context of complicated developments of the Covid-19 pandemic. It also helped them tap into the potential of digital technology and e-commerce by selling through live streaming.
Nguyen Thi Thu, Director of Organic Green Clean Food Co., Ltd said: “Due to the current context, it is extremely difficult for us to reach customers, so through livestreaming, we can reach thousands of customers.”
According to Nguyen Van Chi, Permanent Deputy Chief of the Hanoi Office of New Rural Development Program Coordination, as the Covid-19 pandemic situation is unpredictable, e-commerce and livestreaming to introduce and promote products are effective solutions for small and medium enterprises.
“We will assess the outcomes of this event and propose city and relevant agencies to help OCOP program manufacture safe products and carry out sustainable production,” he said.
This is the first time Hanoi holds the program, which is expected to be a practical action to help the OCOP program's participants overcome difficulties wreaked by the Covid-19 pandemic.
This program was jointly held by the Hanoi Office of New Rural Development Program and the ASEAN Digital Transformation Research Institute (the ASEAN Academy).
- Hanoi seeks sustainable trade connection with localities
- Vietnam's agricultural sector on track to realize export targets
- Digitalization in agricultural sector as key fundamental for Vietnam's growth
- Businesses in low Covid-19 risk areas to restore farm production and sales
- Vietnam and Africa bolster cooperation in agricultural trade and investment
- Vietnam set to launch international forum on agricultural digital transformation
- Israel and Mekong region shake hands in drought management
- Hanoi supports farm produce consumption
- (Longform) Hanoi enhances IP protection to foster innovation
- Vietnam launches platform for farm produce trading
Hanoi tourism adapts to new situation
Vietnam regains its position as most ideal investment location: foreign expert
Hanoi is once again Covid-19-free zone
Hanoi exerts efforts to reopen the economy and adapt to a new normalcy
"Plastic-19 Lockdown" Challenge launched
US$30 million climate change adaptation project launched in Vietnam
Vietnam starts Covid-19 vaccine administration for children aged 12-17
Live Fully in Viet Nam campaign to kick-off inbound tourism
Vietnam – example in telecom infrastructure development: ITU