Hanoi streets packed with vehicles as usual after social distancing orders lifted
The Hanoitimes - Hanoi’s streets seem to be stuffier and noisier in the first summer days.
Hanoi’s streets have become crowded again with people when the routine has been restored completely after national holidays.
|Nguyen Trai street in the rush hour on the morning of May 4.|
Hanoi returned to its normal life when catering businesses reopened and classes have resumed after a long period of social distancing against the Covid-19 pandemic.
On May 4, arterial thoroughfares in Hanoi including Tran Phu – Nguyen Trai, To Huu – Le Van Luong, Ho Tung Mau – Xuan Thuy were filled with transport vehicles and congested at many intersections.
Many traffic violations recurred including riding motorcycles on the sidewalk; encroaching upon the BRT bus lane, running red lights and parking on the sidewalks.
Hanoi’s streets seem to be stuffier and noisier in the first summer days.
The junction of To Huu street and Mo Lao bridge was filled with vehicles.
|The intersection of Khuat Duy Tien – To Huu streets.|
|Hoang Minh Giam street, Cau Giay district|
|Dense traffic on Le Van Luong street.|
|BRT bus in the middle of the vehicle flow|
|Traffic jam at Le Van Luong overpass.|
|Thai Ha street, Dong Da district, Hanoi.|
|Slow traffic flow in Nga Tu So street, Thanh Xuan district, Hanoi.|
|Belt Road No.3, the section of Nguyen Xien – Khuat Duy Tien streets packed with vehicles.|
|Traffic violations on the street.|
- Danang’s second field hospital completed, ready to treat Covid-19 patients
- Hanoi conducts rapid Covid-19 tests on returnees from Danang
- To prevent Covid-19, Hanoians wear face masks everywhere
- Without foreign tourists, Hanoi’s Old Quarter souvenir shops and hotels shut down
- How sacred cake for worship in Hanoi is made
- How Hanoi’s lotus-scented tea is made
- Outstanding images of "Hanoi 2020 – Investment and Development Cooperation"
- Hanoian girls posing with lotus flowers
- Bird’s eye view of Hanoi’s half-built elevated ring road No. 2
- Hanoi’s streets covered by flamboyant flowers in summer
PM urges Hanoi to soon achieve upper-middle income level status
August 8: Coronavirus infections in Vietnam exceed 800
Cuba donates antiviral drug to help Vietnam cure Covid-19 patients
Hanoi starts fining people for not wearing face masks in public
Vietnam stock market needs upgrading to emerging status soon: PM
ASEAN Summit in Hanoi expected to boost intra-regional economic links
Hanoi works closely with ADB to ensure progress of urban infrastructure projects
Vietnam Airlines retakes Jetstar Pacific from Qantas
Hanoi strives to ensure safe and stable investment environment for investors