Hanoian girls posing with lotus flowers
The Hanoitimes - Defying the blazing sun, Hanoi's young girls dressed up to take photos with lotus flowers.
Every year, in the middle of June’s sweltering heat, lotus ponds around Hanoi such as West Lake, Xuan Dinh, and Dong Anh are blanketed with the beautiful lotus flowers of diverse colors, inviting photographers and young people, especially girls to take photos and create instagramable moments.
Every June, the blossoming lotus ponds invite Hanoians visit and take pictures. The lotus flowers miraculously match with the traditional Vietnamese costume of women, the Ao Dai. Girls in Ao Dai of all colors and patterns flock to the lotus ponds to take memorable snapshots.
Lotus blooms from mid-May to the end of June. The famous lotus ponds in Hanoi which are the favorable venue for taking pictures with lotus are West Lake and Xuan Dinh.
After hours under the blazing heat and sweating, the efforts are handsomely paid off as the pictures come out satisfactorily.
A girl poses with the flowers.
White “Ao Dai” adorns the beauty of pink lotus flowers.
The pure beauty of the girls fascinate passers–by and her viewers on Instagram.
The glamorous beauty of the lotus girl.
Photos: Pham Hung (Kinh te & Do thi)
- East-meets-West architecture of Vietnam history museum
- Snapshots of beautiful West lake in Hanoi
- Hoan Kiem lake, fantastic place in the heart of Hanoi
- Vietnam Local Specialties Fair 2020 attracts locals
- Vietnam's beauty in photographers' eyes
- Bustling Hanoi retail stores ahead of Black Friday
- Snapshots of 10th anniversary of UNESCO's recognition of Imperial Citadel
- Inner-city bridges create new Hanoi urban facelift
- Close-up of Vietnam State President’s old high school
Hanoi's economic growth set to reach 3.94% this year
Domestic violence, gender-biased sex selection: Roots of gender inequality in Vietnam
Switzerland eyes signing of Vietnam–EFTA trade deal next year: Amb.
Thuy Ta ice-cream, one of Hanoi’s peculiar culinary features
Hanoi completes traffic infrastructure to develop satellite urban areas: Official
Close-up of first train of Hanoi’s second metro line put on rails
Apple partner Pegatron mulls US$1-billion investment in hi-tech projects in Vietnam
Hanoi’s weekend pedestrian streets allowed to reopen from September 18
European investors propose US$1 billion logistics project in Vietnam