Hanoi’s air quality on November 3: Mostly at average level
The Hanoitimes - Hanoi’s air quality index (AQI) measured at 10 monitoring stations in the city was mostly at the average level.
Air quality in the latest 24 hours at many automatic monitoring stations in Hanoi has been mostly at the average level, according to the Hanoi Agency of Environmental Protection (AEP).
|Hanoi from above. Photo: Zing|
On November 3 afternoon, the AEP’s representative said that Hanoi’s air quality index (AQI) measured at 10 monitoring stations in the city was mostly at the average level. The index ranged from 59 to 97.
Compared to air quality on November 2, Hanoi’s air quality improved slightly, without good level or bad level.
The highest AQI was recorded at the areas of Pham Van Dong (97), Hang Dau and Minh Khai (96), Thanh Cong (82). Other areas have average AQI below 80 such as Hoan Kiem, My Dinh, Tay Mo, Tan Mai, Kim Lien.
The AEP also recommended that Hanoi’s residents should follow air quality information where they are living and working before going out to prevent diseases.
Besides, sensitive groups including children, the elderly and people with respiratory diseases should limit their time outdoors.
When travelling on roads, people need to strictly follow traffic laws to reduce traffic congestion.
The Hanoi police should strengthen traffic regulation in some areas with high traffic density such as Pham Van Dong, Hang Dau, Minh Khai, among others.
In suburban areas, people need to reduce burning waste and agricultural by-products.
- Hanoi’s tourism industry takes preventive measures against Covid-19
- Hanoi to build another urban railway line worth US$1.8 billion
- Hanoi urged to identify emission sources to improve air quality
- Hanoi’s mayor calls for higher awareness in fighting Covid-19
- All Hanoians returning from Danang test negative for Covid-19 via screening
- Hanoi braces for heavy rains until August 5
- Hanoi disburses nearly 50% of 2020 public investment funding
- Hanoi shuts bars, karaoke parlors again from August 1
- More public spaces needed in Hanoi to improve living standards
- Hanoi suspends fair promoting Vietnamese exports
Vietnam PM orders crackdown on illegal immigrants amid fresh coronavirus outbreaks
Covid-19 epicenter in Danang must be stamped out: PM
Partial social distancing helps Vietnam mitigate negative economic Covid-19 impacts
Vietnam’s coronavirus deaths rise to 8, ten others in critical condition
Vietnam stock market needs upgrading to emerging status soon: PM
ASEAN Summit in Hanoi expected to boost intra-regional economic links
Hanoi works closely with ADB to ensure progress of urban infrastructure projects
Vietnam Airlines retakes Jetstar Pacific from Qantas
Hanoi strives to ensure safe and stable investment environment for investors