Hanoi’s Hong Kong-style lemon tea shop becomes check-in place for youngsters
The Hanoitimes - “Hong Kong in miniature” tea shop is one of the favorite places of the youngsters for check-in in Hanoi.
A large lemon tea shop, called Tra Chanh Xa Doan 1989 in the vicinity of the Hanoi Agricultural University, with Hong Kong street style decoration, has become a busy check-in place of young Hanoians.
The lemon tea shop, of which interior design looks like a street in Hong Kong in the 1980s, is located in Dao Duy Tu street, Trau Quy town, Gia Lam district.
The shop has two floors, of which the first looks familiar to any street scene in a Hong Kong motion picture released in the 80s.
The tea shop reminisced many of their childhood when Hong Kong films and drama series held sway in TV and cinemas in Vietnam.
Many young people choose corner stairs with many pictures and decorative fliers on the wall to take photos.
In spite of the rise of the Korean wave, the Hong Kong style has not become old-fashioned, at least here.
The corridor of the shop has many eye-catching boards like Hong Kong street stores.
Many young people choose the second floor for drinking and chatting.
The bar of the shop is decorated in Hong Kong style.
- Salty or sweet: A must-try list of Hanoi street food
- Discovering must-go bars and pubs in Hanoi
- Hanoi’s Hong Kong-style lemon tea shop becomes check-in place for youngsters
- Hanoi’s ‘new normal’: How much has changed for the foreigners who chose to stay?
- Outstanding vintage cafes in Hanoi
- Hanoi sky filled with colorful kites
- Hanoi walking street bustling again after weekend reopening
- From bitter and expensive to Hanoi’s favorite drink: The rise of Bia Hoi
- Hanoi allows reopening of cultural & entertainment facilities
- Life of people on Hanoi street under lockdown
Hanoi aims to be a sci-tech hub of the country: City Party chief
Two thirds of Vietnamese married women suffer domestic violence: Study
Vietnam climbs two places in UN e-government index 2020
Vietnam’s transport ministry proposes reopening Asia air routes from August
Vietnam rises in global real estate transparency index: JLL
ASEAN Summit in Hanoi expected to boost intra-regional economic links
Hanoi works closely with ADB to ensure progress of urban infrastructure projects
Vietnam Airlines retakes Jetstar Pacific from Qantas
Hanoi strives to ensure safe and stable investment environment for investors