Hanoi’s Hong Kong-style lemon tea shop becomes check-in place for youngsters
The Hanoitimes - “Hong Kong in miniature” tea shop is one of the favorite places of the youngsters for check-in in Hanoi.
A large lemon tea shop, called Tra Chanh Xa Doan 1989 in the vicinity of the Hanoi Agricultural University, with Hong Kong street style decoration, has become a busy check-in place of young Hanoians.
The lemon tea shop, of which interior design looks like a street in Hong Kong in the 1980s, is located in Dao Duy Tu street, Trau Quy town, Gia Lam district.
The shop has two floors, of which the first looks familiar to any street scene in a Hong Kong motion picture released in the 80s.
The tea shop reminisced many of their childhood when Hong Kong films and drama series held sway in TV and cinemas in Vietnam.
Many young people choose corner stairs with many pictures and decorative fliers on the wall to take photos.
In spite of the rise of the Korean wave, the Hong Kong style has not become old-fashioned, at least here.
The corridor of the shop has many eye-catching boards like Hong Kong street stores.
Many young people choose the second floor for drinking and chatting.
The bar of the shop is decorated in Hong Kong style.
- Xoi – the quintessential comfort food
- Bun Ca – the soul food for chilly days
- Six cafes offering best egg coffee in Hanoi
- Enjoying Vietnamese typical tea in tea houses in Hanoi
- Hanoi becomes romantic with blooming of white reeds
- What to eat with US$4.3 in downtown Hanoi
- Tips for eating out in Hanoi
- Salty or sweet: A must-try list of Hanoi street food
- Discovering must-go bars and pubs in Hanoi
- Hanoi’s Hong Kong-style lemon tea shop becomes check-in place for youngsters
Switzerland eyes signing of Vietnam–EFTA trade deal next year: Amb.
Vietnam targets mutual benefits in relations with China: PM
Xoi – the quintessential comfort food
Hang Trong folk painting - touch of legacy in modern life
Hanoi completes traffic infrastructure to develop satellite urban areas: Official
Close-up of first train of Hanoi’s second metro line put on rails
Apple partner Pegatron mulls US$1-billion investment in hi-tech projects in Vietnam
Hanoi’s weekend pedestrian streets allowed to reopen from September 18
European investors propose US$1 billion logistics project in Vietnam