Make-in -Vietnam platforms launched in Technology Friday program
The Hanoitimes - The program aimds to promote Make-in-Vietnam platforms of digital technology enterprises.
A total of 38 Make in Vietnam platforms launched in 2020 will be on display in a series of “Technology Friday” events held by the Ministry of Information and Communications (MIC), with the aim of promoting the development of Vietnamese digital technology enterprises.
|A total of 38 Make in Vietnam platforms are launched in 2020 by the Ministry of Information and Communications. Photo: Nhat Minh|
The “Technology Friday” program will continue to be held in 2021. Platform providers can register to participate in the program through the website digital.mic.gov.vn or send documents to the Department of Computerization, or the Institute of Software and Digital Content Industry.
According to the MIC's Department of Computerization, “Technology Friday” with the motto “One week, one Make in Vietnam product” aims at offering useful digital platforms to businesses and people, promoting digital transformation in all aspects.
“Technology Friday” is an accreditation of the MIC for the products of Vietnamese digital enterprises. Through the program, local businesses will also have the opportunity to advertise their products.
According to the Department of Computerization, AI technology field has the most Make in Vietnam products and services (8 platforms), followed by Cloud Computing (6 platforms) and Online Conference (5 platforms). These platforms allow organizations, individuals and businesses to immediately use digital technologies instead of investing in research, development and operation by themselves.
- Vietnamese scholars win US scientific research awards
- Vietnam stops producing, importing 2G, 3G mobile phones from July 1
- Hanoi to boost e-commerce via digital Vpostcode system
- Cyber virus causes losses of US$1 billion to Vietnam in 2020
- Hanoi to invest at least 1% of GRDP in sci-tech by 2025
- Vietnam strives to be among world leading telecom manufacturers
- Vietnam has Anti-Fake News Center
- E-government and e-court linked to reform administrative procedures
- Vietnam leads ASEAN in television digitization
- Vietnam, Japan share experiences on digital government
Vietnam records 82 new Covid-19 community infections
The 3rd Day of National Congress: Picking Central Party members
Hanoi people put high expectations on the 13th National Party Congress
Vietnam c.bank stands firm on keeping macro-economic stability
Agent Orange trial made headlines in France
Vietnam to launch secondary market for corporate bonds this year
13th National Party Congress sets vision for Vietnam development next 5 years: Int’l media
What do foreign media cover Vietnam’s top political meeting?
F0 investors learn hard lesson from stock market volatility