Diverse cultural activities in Hanoi held to celebrate national holidays
The Hanoitimes - A 360° virtual tour at the revolutionary relic site - D67 House and Bunker, which used to be the headquarters of the command of the Vietnam People’s Army, is expected to attract visitors.
Many cultural activities are being held at the Thang Long – Hanoi Heritage Conservation Center in Hanoi to celebrate national holidays.
|D67 House and Bunker. Photo: VGP|
The center has launched a 360° virtual tour at the revolutionary relic site - D67 House and Bunker, which used to be the headquarters of the command of the Vietnam People’s Army, and an online exhibition with a theme “Lightening Speed - Daring - Surprising – Determined to Win” to celebrate the National Reunification Day, May Day and 130th birthday of President Ho Chi Minh.
Developed on QR Code software, the virtual tour at the Thang Long – Hanoi Heritage Conservation Center allows viewers to explore the historical values of the place where important decisions and strategies were taken, contributing to the success of Ho Chi Minh Campaign and the national reunification.
The virtual tour displays 120 images, documents and artifacts arranged into three thematic areas for viewers to visualize and systematically learn about one of the historical periods of the Vietnamese revolution.
The virtual tour and the online exhibition will run until May 31.
On this occasion, Thang Long - Hanoi Heritage Conservation Center in collaboration with Vietnam Omega Book Joint Stock Company and Dan Tri Publishing House released the book “The HQ (D67): Remnants of the Ho Chi Minh Era” which informs readers of the historical value of this place.
- Dragon dance livens up pedestrian zone around Hoan Kiem lake
- Golden Bridge brings Vietnam photographer Best Architecture Photo Contest 2020
- Diverse cultural activities in Hanoi held to celebrate national holidays
- Photo taken by British photographer in Hanoi wins Grand Prize in US contest
- Online fine art exhibition held to mark 45th anniversary of national reunification
- Paintings about life in quarantine area inspire Vietnamese people
- Vietnamese photographers shortlisted at Sony World Photography Awards 2020
- Vietnam in the world best photos of #Water2020
- Vietnamese photographer wins gold medals at int’l photo contest 2020
- Vietnam launches postage stamps to promote combat against Covid-19
Hanoi donates face masks to New York to support Covid-19 fight
Hanoi’s residents alarmed at indoor air pollution
Specific criteria needed for Vietnam to attract FDI into priority areas
What to do in Hanoi in 24 hours?
Predictable legal environment to help Vietnam attract FDI post Covid-19: NTT Data Vietnam CEO
Scorching heat strikes Hanoi with temperature surging to 40 degrees Celsius
Hanoi to build sewage collection system to revive its dying river
More monetary easing measures still to come in Vietnam: Fitch
Iconic lakes in Hanoi