Diverse cultural activities in Hanoi held to celebrate national holidays
The Hanoitimes - A 360° virtual tour at the revolutionary relic site - D67 House and Bunker, which used to be the headquarters of the command of the Vietnam People’s Army, is expected to attract visitors.
Many cultural activities are being held at the Thang Long – Hanoi Heritage Conservation Center in Hanoi to celebrate national holidays.
|D67 House and Bunker. Photo: VGP|
The center has launched a 360° virtual tour at the revolutionary relic site - D67 House and Bunker, which used to be the headquarters of the command of the Vietnam People’s Army, and an online exhibition with a theme “Lightening Speed - Daring - Surprising – Determined to Win” to celebrate the National Reunification Day, May Day and 130th birthday of President Ho Chi Minh.
Developed on QR Code software, the virtual tour at the Thang Long – Hanoi Heritage Conservation Center allows viewers to explore the historical values of the place where important decisions and strategies were taken, contributing to the success of Ho Chi Minh Campaign and the national reunification.
The virtual tour displays 120 images, documents and artifacts arranged into three thematic areas for viewers to visualize and systematically learn about one of the historical periods of the Vietnamese revolution.
The virtual tour and the online exhibition will run until May 31.
On this occasion, Thang Long - Hanoi Heritage Conservation Center in collaboration with Vietnam Omega Book Joint Stock Company and Dan Tri Publishing House released the book “The HQ (D67): Remnants of the Ho Chi Minh Era” which informs readers of the historical value of this place.
- ASEAN traditional costumes displayed at exhibition in Hanoi
- Google Doodle celebrates Vietnam’s Mid-Autumn Festival
- Collection of Community Cultural Heritage stories introduced in Hanoi
- Google Doodle celebrates Vietnamese folk opera
- 13 best pictures win Vietnam's national travel photo contest
- Paintings of Vietnam peaceful village life go viral
- Hanoi hosts exhibition of digitized masterpieces “Magister Raffaello”
- Google Doodle celebrates Vietnam National Day with typical images
- Exhibition held to mark 75th anniversary of August Revolution
- Colorful “Hanoi – a green destination” lures massive tourists
Vietnam PM dismisses deliberate devaluation of currency
Vietnam braces for new strong storm Molave
Hanoi Party chief requests urgent solution of garbage crisis
Vietnam’s packaged food enjoys double-digit growth in post Covid-19: Kantar
Hanoi completes traffic infrastructure to develop satellite urban areas: Official
Close-up of first train of Hanoi’s second metro line put on rails
Apple partner Pegatron mulls US$1-billion investment in hi-tech projects in Vietnam
Hanoi’s weekend pedestrian streets allowed to reopen from September 18
European investors propose US$1 billion logistics project in Vietnam