Diverse cultural activities in Hanoi held to celebrate national holidays
The Hanoitimes - A 360° virtual tour at the revolutionary relic site - D67 House and Bunker, which used to be the headquarters of the command of the Vietnam People’s Army, is expected to attract visitors.
Many cultural activities are being held at the Thang Long – Hanoi Heritage Conservation Center in Hanoi to celebrate national holidays.
|D67 House and Bunker. Photo: VGP|
The center has launched a 360° virtual tour at the revolutionary relic site - D67 House and Bunker, which used to be the headquarters of the command of the Vietnam People’s Army, and an online exhibition with a theme “Lightening Speed - Daring - Surprising – Determined to Win” to celebrate the National Reunification Day, May Day and 130th birthday of President Ho Chi Minh.
Developed on QR Code software, the virtual tour at the Thang Long – Hanoi Heritage Conservation Center allows viewers to explore the historical values of the place where important decisions and strategies were taken, contributing to the success of Ho Chi Minh Campaign and the national reunification.
The virtual tour displays 120 images, documents and artifacts arranged into three thematic areas for viewers to visualize and systematically learn about one of the historical periods of the Vietnamese revolution.
The virtual tour and the online exhibition will run until May 31.
On this occasion, Thang Long - Hanoi Heritage Conservation Center in collaboration with Vietnam Omega Book Joint Stock Company and Dan Tri Publishing House released the book “The HQ (D67): Remnants of the Ho Chi Minh Era” which informs readers of the historical value of this place.
- Colorful “Hanoi – a green destination” lures massive tourists
- Exhibition on Vietnam old-time propaganda paintings opens in Hanoi
- Dragon dance livens up pedestrian zone around Hoan Kiem lake
- Golden Bridge brings Vietnam photographer Best Architecture Photo Contest 2020
- Diverse cultural activities in Hanoi held to celebrate national holidays
- Photo taken by British photographer in Hanoi wins Grand Prize in US contest
- Online fine art exhibition held to mark 45th anniversary of national reunification
- Paintings about life in quarantine area inspire Vietnamese people
- Vietnamese photographers shortlisted at Sony World Photography Awards 2020
- Vietnam in the world best photos of #Water2020
August 9: Vietnam confirms 31 new coronavirus cases, 1 death
Ministry of Health supports Hanoi in rRT-PCR testing
Hanoi among leading localities having users of contact tracing app Bluezone
Hanoi mayor requests 'absolute safety' for national high school exams amid Covid-19 outbreak
Vietnam stock market needs upgrading to emerging status soon: PM
ASEAN Summit in Hanoi expected to boost intra-regional economic links
Hanoi works closely with ADB to ensure progress of urban infrastructure projects
Vietnam Airlines retakes Jetstar Pacific from Qantas
Hanoi strives to ensure safe and stable investment environment for investors