Petrol prices increase from February 25
The government raised the subsidy for E5 and RON92 from the petrol price stabilization fund by VND2,000 per liter, as well as other petroleum and gasoline products.
From 15.00 today [February 25], the retail price of biofuel E5 and RON92 rose by VND722 to around VND17,031 (US$0.74) per liter, and that of RON95-III went up by VND814 to VND18,084 (US$0.79) per liter.
|Prices for a number of petroleum products are increased from today. Photo: Kinhtedothi|
The move came after the latest review on petrol prices jointly released by the Ministry of Industry and Trade and the Ministry of Finance on the same day.
The two ministries agreed to raise the subsidy for E5 and RON92 from the petrol price stabilization fund by VND2,000 per liter, higher than the VND1,729 from the previous review; RON95 at VND1,150; diesel (VND850); kerosene (VND900); and mazut (VND800).
Following this adjustment, prices of E5 and RON92 would not be higher than VND17,031 per liter; RON95-III (VND18,084 per liter); diesel 0.05S (VND13,843 per liter); kerosene (VND12,610 per liter); mazut 180CST 3.5S (13,127 per kilogram).
In the previous price review meeting on February 10, before the Tet holiday, petrol prices were kept unchanged thanks to the petrol price stabilization fund.
- Vietnam no longer labeled as currency manipulator: US Treasury
- Hanoi Stock Exchange to stop listing new stocks from July 2023
- Central bank to tighten credit in “overheating” sectors: Governor
- C.bank expects credit growth to exceed 12%-target for 2021
- Vingroup may raise US$2 billion from VinFast’s IPO in US
- State budget collection reaches US$17.52 billion in Q1
- Newly-listed firms on HoSE to temporary switch to HNX
- Vn-Index predicted to hit all-time high of 1,300 pts in April
- Inflation not a source of concern for Vietnam: SSI
- Vietnam stock market watchdog sets reference price for stocks switching to HNX
Vietnam no longer labeled as currency manipulator: US Treasury
Travel to Ninh Binh: the outstanding tourism attraction of Mua Cave
Hanoi: domestic tourism stimulating program debuts
Ba Vi Tourism Festival - Highlight of Hanoi’s suburban tourism
Remarkable tour packages offered Reunification Day and Labor Day holidays
Danang announces list of housing projects for foreign ownership
Vietnam warned of imported Covid-19 transmission amid rising regional cases
Hanoi team ranks 1st at National Archery Championships 2021
Vietnam moves up in int’l vaccine regulation ranking