Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum ceases guest service from March 23 on Covid
The Hanoitimes - It's unknown when the service will be resumed.
The Management Board of President Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum has announced the temporary suspension of guest service from March 23 to prevent the spread of the Covid-19 pandemic.
|Ho Chi Minh's House|
The Monument to the Fallen Combatants and the Ba Dinh square are also closed. The reopening time has not been announced.
Attractions in the relics such as Ho Chi Minh’s stilt house, fish pond, or Ho Chi Minh Museum are shut.
|Visitors at Ho Chi Minh Museum|
Normally, President Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum welcomes visitors every day in the morning, except Monday and Friday.
Each year, the Mausoleum is closed for a few months for maintenance work.
- Hanoi, HCMC among most popular travel destinations in Asia
- Leonardo DiCaprio calls for protection of Halong Bay’s sister in Vietnam
- Vietnam among first countries likely to reopen travel industry: WeSwap
- Vietnam is safe, hospitable country for travelers: Australia’s 7News
- Hanoi reopens museums and relic sites
- Vietnam on bucket list when Covid-19 is over: US travel magazine
- Vietnam Golden Bridge highlighted in int’l media
- Int’l magazine recommends favorite things to do in Vietnam
- Vietnam carriers plan to resume domestic flights from April 16
- Vietnam’s impressive bridges attract tourists
Vietnam protests China's military exercises in South China Sea
Seismic surveys in Vietnam EEZ must be authorized by Hanoi: Spokesperson
Hanoi – safe investment destination post Covid-19
Hanoi committed to supporting businesses to overcome Covid-19 crisis: Mayor
ASEAN Summit in Hanoi expected to boost intra-regional economic links
Hanoi works closely with ADB to ensure progress of urban infrastructure projects
Vietnam Airlines retakes Jetstar Pacific from Qantas
Hanoi strives to ensure safe and stable investment environment for investors
Removal of permanent residency requirement to pressurize Hanoi's budget