Promote tourism through the book “Explore Vietnam”
The Vietnam National Administration of Tourism has recently introduced a travel guide book entitled “Kham pha Vietnam” (Explore Vietnam).
The “Kham pha Vietnam” book is copyrighted by Vietnam National Administration of Tourism and printed by Thanh Nien (Youth) Publishing House.
|The publication of Vietnam National Administration of Tourism.|
This 165-page book is divided into 12 main content sections, introducing famous tourist destinations and renown sightseeing within Vietnam, including: the Hanoi capital, Ho Chi Minh City, Hue city (Thua Thien - Hue province)
. Sa Pa Town (Lao Cai province), the Dong Van rock plateau (Ha Giang province), Ha Long Bay (Quang Ninh province), Ninh Binh city (Ninh Binh province), Hoi An ancient town (Quang Nam province), Da Lat city (Lam Dong province), coastal city of Nha Trang (Khanh Hoa province), Vung Tau city (Ba Ria - Vung Tau province), Phu Quoc island (Kien Giang province) and the beauty landscapes surrounding these destinations.
Each part of the book not only introduces readers the beautiful natural landscape, unique culture and rich cuisine, but also depicts the friendly and peaceful lifestyle of local residents.
In addition to useful information, the book also attracts readers with vividly beautiful images that are captured by professional photographers.
The Vietnam National Administration of Tourism expects this useful and well-prepared publication will help travelers to map out their itineraries when visiting Vietnam.
- Vietnam among the best countries for retirement
- Vietnam is one among seven “lesser-known destinations to consider when it’s safe to travel again”: CNBC
- Hanoi promotes information technology application in tourism
- “Going Home” tour provides wildlife releasing for tourists
- Golden Bridge listed as a new wonder by UK’s press
- What Vietnamese Natural Reserve on the list of CNN’s fabulous tourist destinations?
- The reasons that make Son Doong Cave to be a great wonder of the world
- Top destinations coming on top of mind of Vietnamese travelers in 2021
- Promote tourism through the book “Explore Vietnam”
- Covid-19 wreaks havoc on Hanoi’s tourism in Tet holiday
Vietnam no longer labeled as currency manipulator: US Treasury
Travel to Ninh Binh: the outstanding tourism attraction of Mua Cave
Hanoi: domestic tourism stimulating program debuts
Ba Vi Tourism Festival - Highlight of Hanoi’s suburban tourism
Remarkable tour packages offered Reunification Day and Labor Day holidays
Danang announces list of housing projects for foreign ownership
Vietnam warned of imported Covid-19 transmission amid rising regional cases
Hanoi team ranks 1st at National Archery Championships 2021
Vietnam moves up in int’l vaccine regulation ranking