Thailand plans flight to repatriate 100 citizens from Vietnam
The Hanoitimes - The flight would take Thai citizens and tourists in Vietnam back home at a time of travel restrictions due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Thai Embassy in Vietnam is planning a charter flight on April 22 to take 100 Thai citizens in Vietnam back to their home country.
|Annoucement from the Thai Embassy in Vietnam.|
The flight route is set from Bangkok – Hanoi – Ho Chi Minh City – Bangkok, with those on board consisting of Thai tourists and citizens currently stranded in Vietnam.
For more information, Thai citizens could contact the Embassy in Hanoi at the following address:
No.26 Phan Boi Chau street, Tran Hung Dao ward, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi.
Hotline: (84-24) 3823-5092
Fax: (84-24) 3823-5088, 3733-1326
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Vietnam’s ambassador to Argentina begins new term
- Vietnam repatriate citizens from Myanmar
- March 4: Vietnam confirms no new Covid-19 cases
- Number of ultra-rich in Vietnam set to surge in next 5 years
- Facebook, Google to be required to pay tax in Vietnam
- Vietnam’s pandemic epicenter removes lockdown
- ASEAN towards Myanmar: Ready to assist Naypyidaw
- Russia-Vietnam strategic partnership: natural result of long-term relations
- Vietnam attempts to provide widespread Covid vaccination: PM
- Danang planned to be part of global supply chain
Hanoi ready to restart socio-economic activities with Covid-19 under control: Mayor
Vietnam needs to build hub airports
The reasons that make Son Doong Cave to be a great wonder of the world
Securities association expresses concern over prospect of 1,000 shares minimum trading lot
Vietnam repatriate citizens from Myanmar
Online schooling - a challenge for students and teachers
Vietnam Airlines attendant prosecuted for spreading Covid-19
Exhibition: “Those who do not move, do not notice their chains”
Vietnam holds potential to become new destination for global investors