Thailand plans flight to repatriate 100 citizens from Vietnam
The flight would take Thai citizens and tourists in Vietnam back home at a time of travel restrictions due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Thai Embassy in Vietnam is planning a charter flight on April 22 to take 100 Thai citizens in Vietnam back to their home country.
|Annoucement from the Thai Embassy in Vietnam.|
The flight route is set from Bangkok – Hanoi – Ho Chi Minh City – Bangkok, with those on board consisting of Thai tourists and citizens currently stranded in Vietnam.
For more information, Thai citizens could contact the Embassy in Hanoi at the following address:
No.26 Phan Boi Chau street, Tran Hung Dao ward, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi.
Hotline: (84-24) 3823-5092
Fax: (84-24) 3823-5088, 3733-1326
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Overseas Vietnamese: an inseparable part of the nation
- Zen Master Thich Nhat Hanh passes away
- Vietnam Airlines resumes scheduled flights to Europe
- Vietnam to bring to justice 10 corruption cases in 2022: General Secretary
- Vietnam, Cambodia prepare for high-ranking exchange visits in 2022
- 10 countries recognize Vietnam vaccine passports
- AstraZeneca seeks Vietnamese partners for Covid-19 vaccine tech transfer
- Ten imprints of Vietnam at UNSC
- Completion of population database among breakthroughs in Vietnam’s digitalization drive: PM
- Vietnamese peacekeeper dies on duty
Kitchen God farewell ritual starts traditional Tet Holiday
Vietnam's green commitment supports global fight against climate change
Vietnam's tourism to be fully restored by April 30
PM asks ministries to consider reopening of cinemas nationwide
Hanoi: Hang Luoc Flower market opened
Face-to-face schooling resumption urged in the new normal
Funeral of Vietnamese peacekeeper die on duty
Grand old peach trees grace Hanoi’s streets
Culinary film festival to open virtually in Vietnam