The Travel lists Hanoi among ten places to visit in Vietnam
The Hanoitimes - Hanoi, a blend of old and modern values, East and West, promises to offer nice surprises to visitors.
Among several destinations with great foods, interesting historical sites and so much fun to do in Vietnam, the travel guide magazine The Travel has narrowed down the list to ten places in the country that should be visited as soon as possible, and Hanoi is in the lead.
|The iconic Tran Quoc Pagoda in Hanoi. Photo: The Travel|
“Hanoi is the capital of Vietnam and is definitely among the first places people think about when they're planning a trip to Vietnam,” The Travel wrote.
The magazine also noted some most amazing things when it comes to exploring the land of the rising dragon, which implies Hanoi, including visiting the notable Old Quarter or taking a stroll to one of the many cafes and restaurants across the city. “Whether you're taking a bike tour or a cooking class, there are so many ways to experience Vietnam in Hanoi”, it stressed.
Vietnam News Agency once reported that Hanoi was again listed in various tourism rankings this year. Japan’s All Nippon Airways ranked the city 25th among the 26 best Asian cities for a combination of business and leisure.
The capital city was ranked fourth among 25 destinations in Asia and 15th among 25 destinations in the world in 2019 by TripAdvisor.
Most recently, it was named in the US' Cable News Network (CNN)'s list of the 17 best places in Asia.
The Travel’s list also noted some notable destinations in Vietnam including Nha Trang, Ba Be National Park, Ha Long Bay, Sapa, Hue, Cat Ba Island, Ho Chi Minh City, Phong Nha- Ke Bang National Park, and Hoi An.
- Gardeners in Hanoi gear up preparing bonsai trees for upcoming Tet holiday
- Unique century-old house in the heart of Hanoi’s Old Quarter
- Hanoi heritages valuable for tourism education
- Tasting the best "banh cuon" of Hanoi in mildly cold days
- The Travel lists Hanoi among ten places to visit in Vietnam
- Exhibition features artworks reminding Hanoi's past
- 60 sketches capturing Hanoi’s beauty on display
- Three most popular pagodas in Hanoi in Vu Lan Festival
- CNN to broadcast 15 short films promoting Hanoi in 2019
- Seven artery bridges connecting traffic in Hanoi
Bidding farewell to the Kitchen Gods, Vietnamese people offer them red carps
Hanoi's Old Quarter flower market overwhelmed with lucky red color
US senators congratulate Vietnam on assuming ASEAN Chair
Vietnam targets to have 100,000 digital firms by 2030
Archbishop of Hanoi extends Tet greetings to municipal government
Connectivity to bolster Vietnam’s integration in global markets: WB
Vingroup suspends airline project
How Asia can ride the digital wave to spur financial development?
Foreign financiers deepens engagement in Vietnamese market