Vietnam launches postage stamps to promote combat against Covid-19
The Hanoitimes - Vietnam on March 31 released two sheets of stamps under the theme “Joining hands to prevent and combat Covid-19” to cheer up those who are fighting the pandemic.
The Ministries of Information and Communications and Health and Vietnam Post Corporation (Vietnam Post) on March 31 issued two sets of stamps aiming at raising the awareness and responsibility of the citizens in the prevention and control of the Covid-19 pandemic.
|One stamp set costing VND4,000 (US$0.16)|
The distribution of the stamps has a special meaning in the context of the coronavirus spread in Vietnam and in the world, according to Vietnam Post.
One stamp set costing VND4,000 (US$0.16) features physicians, army men and policemen in the fight against the pandemic, painted in graphic style. The other worth VND15,000 (US$0.63) is designed with images of physicians who are researching anti-coronavirus treatment.
|Another stamp worth VND15,000 (US$0.63)|
The stamps, having a size of 31x46 mm, are designed by artist Pham Trung Ha from Vietnam Post.
The stamps will be distributed nationwide and 192 member countries and territories of the Universal Postal Union. The stamps are valid until December 31, 2021.
- ASEAN traditional costumes displayed at exhibition in Hanoi
- Google Doodle celebrates Vietnam’s Mid-Autumn Festival
- Collection of Community Cultural Heritage stories introduced in Hanoi
- Google Doodle celebrates Vietnamese folk opera
- 13 best pictures win Vietnam's national travel photo contest
- Paintings of Vietnam peaceful village life go viral
- Hanoi hosts exhibition of digitized masterpieces “Magister Raffaello”
- Google Doodle celebrates Vietnam National Day with typical images
- Exhibition held to mark 75th anniversary of August Revolution
- Colorful “Hanoi – a green destination” lures massive tourists
Vietnam PM dismisses deliberate devaluation of currency
Vietnam braces for new strong storm Molave
Hanoi Party chief requests urgent solution of garbage crisis
Vietnam’s packaged food enjoys double-digit growth in post Covid-19: Kantar
Hanoi completes traffic infrastructure to develop satellite urban areas: Official
Close-up of first train of Hanoi’s second metro line put on rails
Apple partner Pegatron mulls US$1-billion investment in hi-tech projects in Vietnam
Hanoi’s weekend pedestrian streets allowed to reopen from September 18
European investors propose US$1 billion logistics project in Vietnam