Vietnam launches postage stamps to promote combat against Covid-19
The Hanoitimes - Vietnam on March 31 released two sheets of stamps under the theme “Joining hands to prevent and combat Covid-19” to cheer up those who are fighting the pandemic.
The Ministries of Information and Communications and Health and Vietnam Post Corporation (Vietnam Post) on March 31 issued two sets of stamps aiming at raising the awareness and responsibility of the citizens in the prevention and control of the Covid-19 pandemic.
|One stamp set costing VND4,000 (US$0.16)|
The distribution of the stamps has a special meaning in the context of the coronavirus spread in Vietnam and in the world, according to Vietnam Post.
One stamp set costing VND4,000 (US$0.16) features physicians, army men and policemen in the fight against the pandemic, painted in graphic style. The other worth VND15,000 (US$0.63) is designed with images of physicians who are researching anti-coronavirus treatment.
|Another stamp worth VND15,000 (US$0.63)|
The stamps, having a size of 31x46 mm, are designed by artist Pham Trung Ha from Vietnam Post.
The stamps will be distributed nationwide and 192 member countries and territories of the Universal Postal Union. The stamps are valid until December 31, 2021.
- Exhibition "Goodbye to the Rat -Welcome to the Buffalo” celebrates Tet 2021
- A Vietnamese photographer won photo Monochrome Awards
- The colour of Spring
- "The flute player" exhibition opens in Hanoi
- Fireworks explode in the sky of the city
- The Road to Thang Long: Vo Nguyen Giap - A Vietnamese immortal
- Peaceful Hanoi through the lens of Thomas Billhardt
- Flamingo Contemporary Art Museum launched: desire made reality
- Memories of Hanoi through street paintings
- New art space in the center city
Hanoi sets five orientations to ensure success of 13th National Party Congress tenure 2021-25
Vietnam steel export in 2021 set to grow further
Hanoi gives gifts to needy workers
What do foreign media cover Vietnam’s top political meeting?
F0 investors learn hard lesson from stock market volatility
Vietnam, Australia to strengthen ties to strategic partnership by 2023
US intensifies efforts in addressing war legacies
Member states attend forum preparing for 2021 Shangri-La Dialogue
Int’l. media impressed with Vietnam economic successes amid pandemic