Vietnam stock market watchdog sets reference price for stocks switching to HNX
Four public firms have moved their stock listings to the Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX).
The reference price at the first trading session for stocks switching from the Ho Chi Minh City Stock Exchange (HOSE) to the Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX) would be the final session's closing price in the former and rounded up to the nearest VND100.
|Investors at a securities center in Hanoi. Photo: Linh Tam|
The State Securities Commission of Vietnam (SSC), the country’s stock market watchdog, has issued the instruction for the transactions of stocks subject to moving to the HNX.
Meanwhile, the fluctuation range applied for these stocks in their first trading session at the HNX would be ±10% instead of ±30% for new public listing at this stock exchange.
The SSC also noted it would provide further guidance for stocks moving back to the HOSE once the overload issue on the HOSE is completely resolved.
So far, four public firms have moved their stock listings to the HNX, including Aquatex Ben Tre (HOSE: ABT), Bibica Corporation (HOSE: BBC), Southern Seed Corporation (HOSE: SSC), and Vietnam Fumigation Company (HOSE: VFG).
VNDirect Securities Company (HOSE: VND) and Vietnam National Seed Group (HOSE: NSC) are set to list their shares on the HNX next Monday [April 5].
At the close yesterday, the benchmark Vn-Index ended up surpassing its historical peak of 1,211 on April 10, 2018 to reach a new height of 1,216.1, as large-cap stocks performed positively.
The trading volume hit VND16.95 trillion (US$734.6 million) on the HOSE and VND3.32 trillion (US$144.4 million) on the HNX.
Foreign investors emerged as net buyer of over VND45 billion (US$1.95 billion) on the HOSE after four sessions of net selling.
- Vietnam no longer labeled as currency manipulator: US Treasury
- Hanoi Stock Exchange to stop listing new stocks from July 2023
- Central bank to tighten credit in “overheating” sectors: Governor
- C.bank expects credit growth to exceed 12%-target for 2021
- Vingroup may raise US$2 billion from VinFast’s IPO in US
- State budget collection reaches US$17.52 billion in Q1
- Newly-listed firms on HoSE to temporary switch to HNX
- Vn-Index predicted to hit all-time high of 1,300 pts in April
- Inflation not a source of concern for Vietnam: SSI
- Vietnam stock market watchdog sets reference price for stocks switching to HNX
Vietnam no longer labeled as currency manipulator: US Treasury
Travel to Ninh Binh: the outstanding tourism attraction of Mua Cave
Hanoi: domestic tourism stimulating program debuts
Ba Vi Tourism Festival - Highlight of Hanoi’s suburban tourism
Remarkable tour packages offered Reunification Day and Labor Day holidays
Danang announces list of housing projects for foreign ownership
Vietnam warned of imported Covid-19 transmission amid rising regional cases
Hanoi team ranks 1st at National Archery Championships 2021
Vietnam moves up in int’l vaccine regulation ranking