Vietnamese photographer wins gold medals at int’l photo contest 2020
The Hanoitimes - Vietnamese photographers have won 17 prizes in 10 out of 12 sections at the international photo contest 2020, according to the Vietnam Artistic Photographers’ Association.
Photographer Vu Huy Thong has won two gold medals at the international exhibition of photographic art Contrast 2020 organized by Photo club Infinity from Doboj, Bosnia and Herzegovina in late March.
| Maternal love #2 by Vu Huy Thong. Photos: Tap chi Nhiep anh|
Thong’s two works titled “Maternal love #2” and “The last wharf” conquered the sections of birds and life, respectively. He also received the Master of Light (MoL) ribbon for his photo Happy Emotion in the portrait section.
| Small and Big by Duong Van Nhi. Photos: Tap chi Nhiep anh|
Meanwhile, photographer Duong Van Nhi received the salon silver medal for his photo Small and Big in the monochrome and color section.
Photographer Dang Ke Cuong won a MoL Ribbon for his photo Minute of Rest in the life category. Cuong also picked up three awards in the Colour; Travel and Life sections for his pictures Funeral during the Flood Day, Hoi An Impression and Minute of Rest.
| Funeral during the Flood day by Dang Ke Cuong. Photos: Tap chi Nhiep anh|
Other Vietnamese photographers also received many honorable mentions and their photos were displayed at the exhibition.
The organizing board received 4,897 entries of 181 photographers from 47 countries and territories. Two hundred outstanding photos in 12 sections for digital camera were honored.
- Google Doodle celebrates Vietnam’s Mid-Autumn Festival
- Collection of Community Cultural Heritage stories introduced in Hanoi
- Google Doodle celebrates Vietnamese folk opera
- 13 best pictures win Vietnam's national travel photo contest
- Paintings of Vietnam peaceful village life go viral
- Hanoi hosts exhibition of digitized masterpieces “Magister Raffaello”
- Google Doodle celebrates Vietnam National Day with typical images
- Exhibition held to mark 75th anniversary of August Revolution
- Colorful “Hanoi – a green destination” lures massive tourists
- Exhibition on Vietnam old-time propaganda paintings opens in Hanoi
VEPR revises down Vietnam's 2020 GDP growth forecast to 2.8%
Hanoi takes numerous measures to tackle air pollution
Hanoi to expand public transport network in period 2021-2030
Kinh te & Do thi calls for support for victims of historic flooding in central Vietnam
Hanoi completes traffic infrastructure to develop satellite urban areas: Official
Close-up of first train of Hanoi’s second metro line put on rails
Apple partner Pegatron mulls US$1-billion investment in hi-tech projects in Vietnam
Hanoi’s weekend pedestrian streets allowed to reopen from September 18
European investors propose US$1 billion logistics project in Vietnam