Vietnamese proptech startup raises US$1 million in pre-series A round
The startup plans to use the new funds to further develop its products and expand across the country.
Citics, a Vietnamese proptech startup, has raised US$1 million in a pre-series A round from a group of international and domestic investors.
|Citics - a Vietnamese proptech startup|
The investors include Vulpes Investment Management, a seed investor in Singapore-based unicorn PropertyGuru, Vietnamese company Nextrans and South Korea’s TheVentures.
The startup has raised US$700,000 from multiple angel investors, many of whom also participated in this round.
The startup plans to use the new funds to further develop its proprietary SaaS and DaaS products, as well as expanding its business across the country.
Established in 2018, Citics aims to build a comprehensive real estate data platform by digitizing and centralizing many fragmented data sources to assist real estate transactions, including real estate valuation, sales-purchase, lease and mortgage.
It offers a data-as-a-service solution for banks to validate the value of real estate employed as collateral for loans. By using a proprietary valuation map, bankers can check the details and preliminary values of properties.
It also enables banks’ risk department to control mortgage risks related to property values and locations by digital price map technology.
Currently, it has data of more than nine million properties across the country and has estimated values for nearly four million of them.
Since launching its products in early 2020, it signed contracts with ten banks and achieved a monthly growth rate of more than 30%.
- Vietnam continues to be attractive investment destination: ARF
- FDI into greenfield projects in Vietnam rises over 16% in 8-month period
- Foreign investors keep flowing into Vietnam’s semiconductor sector
- Overseas agritech firms' investment to boost Vietnam's agriculture
- Vietnam remains favorite investment destination for South Korea amid Covid-19
- Gov’t needs to focus support on high potential firms: Expert
- Vietnam and Switzerland to promote economic cooperation
- Vietnam set to emerge as major startup ecosystem in SEA by 2022
- Vietnam named first time among world’s top 20 host economies for FDI
- European businesses remain confident about Vietnam’s long-term prospects
Covid-hit orphans in Vietnam: stakeholders seek optimum solutions
Designing cocktail and party dresses from Vietnamese specialties
Domestic automakers expected to enjoy excise tax payment extension
WB downgrades Vietnam's economic growth forecast due to Covid-19 outbreak
Today’s Covid News: Germany donates 2.6 million vaccine doses to Vietnam
Vietnam successfully produces first batch of Russian Covid-19 vaccine
Hanoi seeks further support from Russia in vaccine supplies
Aerial view of traditional soya sauce wins International Photo Award
The winning artworks of “Ha Noi is…” Illustration Contest announced