Vingroup’s mega-resort project worth US$1.51 billion kicks off in Danang
The project is expected to contribute to the development of Danang city and the central region.
Works on Lang Van resort and entertainment complex with its total investment of VND35 trillion (US$1.51 billion) kicked off in Hoa Hiep Bac ward, Lien Chieu district, the beach city of Danang, after many years of delay due to prolonged site clearance and compensation issues.
|The Lang Van resort and entertainment complex is Vinpearl's biggest project. Photo: baodanang|
The mega project, invested by Vinpearl JSC, a subsidiary of Vingroup - the Vietnamese conglomerate, covers an area of 1,000 ha.
The five-star complex is Vinpearl’s biggest project. It will feature a five-star hotel with over 1,000 luxury rooms, high-end villas, a performing arts theatre, an international convention hall, a golf course, helicopter pad and other recreational facilities.
The project is expected to contribute to the development of Danang city and the central region, Nguyen Viet Quang, Deputy Chairman and CEO of Vingroup, said.
In 2011, the Danang People’s Committee and Vinpearl signed a deal estimated at US$5 billion to build the Lang Van resort and entertainment complex, including land area and lake surface.
- South Korean tire maker to invest additional US$305 million in Vietnam
- Work on Quang Tri airport to begin in early September
- Works on Hanoi-based Ecopark floating trade center to kick off in 2022
- Prime Minister gives green light to Quang Tri airport project
- Vingroup’s mega-resort project worth US$1.51 billion kicks off in Danang
- Prime Minister approves US$67.2-million Dien Bien airport project
- A new food-brewery manufacturing complex inaugurated in Hau Giang
- Mong Cai to become national key border-gate EZ by 2040
- Norwegian company inaugurates US$28.5-million factory in Vietnam
- VinFast plans to build automobile factory in US
Vietnam no longer labeled as currency manipulator: US Treasury
Travel to Ninh Binh: the outstanding tourism attraction of Mua Cave
Hanoi: domestic tourism stimulating program debuts
Ba Vi Tourism Festival - Highlight of Hanoi’s suburban tourism
Remarkable tour packages offered Reunification Day and Labor Day holidays
Danang announces list of housing projects for foreign ownership
Vietnam warned of imported Covid-19 transmission amid rising regional cases
Hanoi team ranks 1st at National Archery Championships 2021
Vietnam moves up in int’l vaccine regulation ranking